Hawt Ricky Gervais @ Golden Globes

Yeah, I didn't think he was all that funny. And apparently from the looks on people's faces in the audience, it didn't land well there, either.

db he was roasting everyone there. Of course they aren't going to take to it nicely.. I thought it was brilliant.

he did the same thing last year, i think the audience was prepared to pissed off this year. :p

also, is it just me, or are there only like 80 people there? only the people that were nominated showed up apparently?

i only watch the clips on youtube, i could give a fuck all about who was nominated or won what at any awards ceremony.

OMG I'M SO HAPPY THAT CHICK WON BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN THAT FILM ONLY 8 PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE MOVIE INDUSTRY WATCHED! SHE SOOOOO DESERVED IT CAUSE UH... well, cause she keeps us distracted from our FDA problems I guess.

he got some pretty bad reviews from what im reading. i dont even know wtf the golden globes are... if anything i watch the oscars... the last 15 min to see who wins best picture.

Americans gave him bad reviews because of he's a pom shitting all over their precious little awards show.

Also he finished off with "Thank God I'm an Atheist".. You know Americans hate Atheists..

No, I just didn't think he was that funny. :shrug: Trying a little too hard to be edgy and he didn't look too comfortable up there.