Hawt Ribbons, Robin Sparkles, Tampons and Boots OH MY!

Fake lashes, toner, lip liner, etc. That's not little touches.

IMO, makeup should not take longer than two minutes to apply. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

But do what makes you feel good, idgaf, but my opinions are free of charge.

Well, I agree a bit. But, I do find anything that takes longer than 5 mins annoys me! I bleach my brows & have to fill them in. That takes the longest cuz you can't just slap some pencil in there & walk out like a chola. Technique, yo!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
August said someone thought she was younger than she really was.

I referenced something April said that whenever someone says that, they don't mean it, they're just being nice. No negative reaction to me.

helenabear much later states the same thing, but she speaks a lot of bullshit according to your hubby, and is jaded according to you....even though the only reason she said that was because I had said something prior.

I just found it funny
Male privilege

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
Well, I agree a bit. But, I do find anything that takes longer than 5 mins annoys me! I bleach my brows & have to fill them in. That takes the longest cuz you can't just slap some pencil in there & walk out like a chola. Technique, yo!
I had no idea you bleach your eye brows or that it was even a thing! A friend of ours got her brows... I can't remember what it's called but there are little lines drawn on and they look super sharp, but will be less dramatic in a week.

Humans do odd things.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I haven't tried any false lashes, I'm sure I would not be able to pull off the look whatsoever :D
Fake lashes, toner, lip liner, etc. That's not little touches.

IMO, makeup should not take longer than two minutes to apply. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

But do what makes you feel good, idgaf, but my opinions are free of charge.
its a waste of time to you but not to me...and those are little touches to me. they take no time and i like em

make up taking two minutes to apply doesnt exist in my world.... fluffing my brushes alone takes 2 minutes.

its a waste of time to you but not to me...and those are little touches to me. they take no time and i like em

make up taking two minutes to apply doesnt exist in my world.... fluffing my brushes alone takes 2 minutes.
We are so opposite sides of the girly spectrum.

Imo, if you aren't recognizable without makeup, you're doing it all wrong.

#freeopinion

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
But if she looks good without makeup, why does she need to put on makeup? It's one thing to want to, that's fine, but there's nothing wrong with not wearing makeup either
Nobody implied they needed to, nor that there's something wrong with not wearing makeup.

All I'm saying is that makeup makes women look better. Provided the makeup is applied properly

So I'm curious. Was I not attacked for the comment because I'm on people's ignore list, because people have a vendetta against someone, or they got the reference from me, but apparently missed it from the other person?
at first i was like ...

giphy.gif

I referenced something April said that whenever someone says that, they don't mean it, they're just being nice. No negative reaction to me.

helenabear much later states the same thing, but she speaks a lot of bullshit according to your hubby, and is jaded according to you....even though the only reason she said that was because I had said something prior.

I just found it funny

then i was like...

okay-i-see.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Coqui

I just found it funny
I don't read all the posts. Sometimes I skip posts, sometimes I skip pages.

I still stand by my post.

I had no idea you bleach your eye brows or that it was even a thing! A friend of ours got her brows... I can't remember what it's called but there are little lines drawn on and they look super sharp, but will be less dramatic in a week.

Humans do odd things.
Dude, here is my hair as it currently is...Black brows are no bueno :fly:
95FFotj.jpg