Hawt Ribbons, Robin Sparkles, Tampons and Boots OH MY!

If someone sent me some faux lashes, I'd play with them for IG. But, I can't imagine applying them everyday :(
And I wear makeup everyday, too.
i think I'm so used to them. and because i like that full lash dramatic look, that when i go LASH-LESS.... i feel naked with out them.
i haven't worn them in a couple of days cuz I've been lounging around the house...2moro i have a hospital appointment so i will slap some on for sure. lol

i wasn't trying to be mean about my post... i was being sincere.
she really puts down anyone who likes to dress up, put make up on to feel girly, pretty or special.
she despises fashion which is fine.. she is entitled to all her opinions.. however its sad to me when she puts ladies down who like this sort of stuff.
" WAAAH WOMEN DONT NEED THIS, WOMEN ARE OBSESSED WITH CLOTHES AND FASHION, EEWWW MAKE UP, GROSS HAIR STYLES, BARF FRILLLS.... :rolleyes:"

you're a fashion guru
im a make-up guru
this is what makes me happy (and you happy, i assume?)
Im happy & excited for you as you know so much and are truly passionate about it.
thats pretty awesome to me.

/rant
you two gonna bang or what.

i wasn't trying to be mean about my post... i was being sincere.
she really puts down anyone who likes to dress up, put make up on to feel girly, pretty or special.
she despises fashion which is fine.. she is entitled to all her opinions.. however its sad to me when she puts ladies down who like this sort of stuff.
" WAAAH WOMEN DONT NEED THIS, WOMEN ARE OBSESSED WITH CLOTHES AND FASHION, EEWWW MAKE UP, GROSS HAIR STYLES, BARF FRILLLS.... :rolleyes:"

you're a fashion guru
im a make-up guru
this is what makes me happy (and you happy, i assume?)
Im happy & excited for you as you know so much and are truly passionate about it.
thats pretty awesome to me.

/rant
Sure, agreed... I just go about it the wrong way, both of you are super pretty and don't need all the extra fluff.

i think I'm so used to them. and because i like that full lash dramatic look, that when i go LASH-LESS.... i feel naked with out them.
i haven't worn them in a couple of days cuz I've been lounging around the house...2moro i have a hospital appointment so i will slap some on for sure. lol
Seeeeeeee, this is what I dislike about a lot of makeup.

But if she looks good without makeup, why does she need to put on makeup? It's one thing to want to, that's fine, but there's nothing wrong with not wearing makeup either
It's her own preference. I personally believe that some sort of face makeup worn every day, (whether it's even just a BB cream or full face, whatever), protects your skin.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
I feel you :nev:

So I'm curious. Was I not attacked for the comment because I'm on people's ignore list, because people have a vendetta against someone, or they got the reference from me, but apparently missed it from the other person?

What are you blabbing about?

August said someone thought she was younger than she really was.

I referenced something April said that whenever someone says that, they don't mean it, they're just being nice. No negative reaction to me.

helenabear much later states the same thing, but she speaks a lot of bullshit according to your hubby, and is jaded according to you....even though the only reason she said that was because I had said something prior.

I just found it funny

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
why tho? that extra stuff is just nice little touches to make me feel and look great and really pull off my look.
Fake lashes, toner, lip liner, etc. That's not little touches.

IMO, makeup should not take longer than two minutes to apply. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

But do what makes you feel good, idgaf, but my opinions are free of charge.