Hawt Ribbons, Robin Sparkles, Tampons and Boots OH MY!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Is this the thread to talk about makeup?
What are your thoughts on Jeffree Star?
Never tried honestly because the palettes I have seen are not my taste. Love other brands of make up... what are you looking for?

Tarte has been my go to lately. LOVE Urban Decay for eyes. Nars is great for blushes. Oddly for mascara cheap old Maybelline is my go to, though I tint my lashes since my eyes are sensitive and dry - it lets me get away without mascara on more low key days. Lots more brands I like and use but those are my stand outs.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Never tried honestly because the palettes I have seen are not my taste. Love other brands of make up... what are you looking for?

Tarte has been my go to lately. LOVE Urban Decay for eyes. Nars is great for blushes. Oddly for mascara cheap old Maybelline is my go to, though I tint my lashes since my eyes are sensitive and dry - it lets me get away without mascara on more low key days. Lots more brands I like and use but those are my stand outs.

I agree with what you said about mascaras

Oddly the cheaper ones are the best ones! Maybeline really dominates the market for mascaras. They are actually good!

I also love Dior and Lancôme for mascara as well. The Hypnose was the shiiiiiiit back on the day!

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

Which reminds me, I got some new matte polish I need to try.
I rec'd (from a collab), this "vegan" polish. It's minus the "seven" nasties, (including formaldehyde, etc), and it performs even better than any top polish I've used. Hardens quickly & wears amazingly. I never expected such performance, so I'm wondering why all that other shit is in polishes, anyway??
I should talk to her about a matte finish for Autumn.
Also, her bottles fly off the shelves at $25. each, so I'd never be tempted to buy anything. Thankfully, I'm getting them for free. http://www.siennabyronbay.com.au/
:D:D

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I agree with what you said about mascaras

Oddly the cheaper ones are the best ones! Maybeline really dominates the market for mascaras. They are actually good!

I also love Dior and Lancôme for mascara as well. The Hypnose was the shiiiiiiit back on the day!

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO
Omg, I remember talking about Hypnose with you. Amazing bat crap!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Omg, I remember talking about Hypnose with you. Amazing bat crap!!
loved it back in the daaaaaay!!!!

I'm mostly into faux lashes these days as i CRAVE that dramatic look in my eyes.
but on off days i've been using Clarins ($30) and it does the trick... i get bored of mascaras quick and I'm just about to get a new one soon.

wonder-perfect-ouvert-1_500x500.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
Ikr. They say people are never nice yet bitch at me because I'm hardly ever nice.

:lol: Fucking women...
lol, nah I just think it's silly to undermine someone's intentions every time when they're complimenting you. Sometimes, women are total bitches & are obvious about it, but all the ones I've met here & have complimented me on "Omg, you have 3 kids? I thought you were in your 20's" etc, have no reasons to not be genuine about it.

loved it back in the daaaaaay!!!!

I'm mostly into faux lashes these days as i CRAVE that dramatic look in my eyes.
but on off days i've been using Clarins ($30) and it does the trick... i get bored of mascaras quick and I'm just about to get a new one soon.

wonder-perfect-ouvert-1_500x500.jpg

If someone sent me some faux lashes, I'd play with them for IG. But, I can't imagine applying them everyday :(
And I wear makeup everyday, too.

• Gravy
Haven't played around yet, but definitely want to. Thinking some wet n' wild and ELF will be coming into the foray as well.

Since I have a beard, the only thing I can really do is my eyes. I guess I have to start playing around and see what I like.
Totally see why Jeffree Star appeals to you. He uses transgender models & appeals to a very Androgenous look. But, there is a ton more makeup out there to try. Watch a lot of Youtube tutorials for best brands that work the best for your face.
Youtube is friggin amazing for anything in the beauty dept.

Whhaattttt?! The Polish makes me think of you because of that artwork I got from ya had similar dots and color. Weird!
I was GOING to make an Aboriginal comment, but I didn't think if anything witty & my spirit fingers just kept typing like they didn't give af. :fly:

• Gravy
But, but, she's putting DOTS on her nails, yo. That's some pretty girl progression!

i wasn't trying to be mean about my post... i was being sincere.
she really puts down anyone who likes to dress up, put make up on to feel girly, pretty or special.
she despises fashion which is fine.. she is entitled to all her opinions.. however its sad to me when she puts ladies down who like this sort of stuff.
" WAAAH WOMEN DONT NEED THIS, WOMEN ARE OBSESSED WITH CLOTHES AND FASHION, EEWWW MAKE UP, GROSS HAIR STYLES, BARF FRILLLS.... :rolleyes:"

you're a fashion guru
im a make-up guru
this is what makes me happy (and you happy, i assume?)
Im happy & excited for you as you know so much and are truly passionate about it.
thats pretty awesome to me.

/rant

i wasn't trying to be mean about my post... i was being sincere.
she really puts down anyone who likes to dress up, put make up on to feel girly, pretty or special.
she despises fashion which is fine.. she is entitled to all her opinions.. however its sad to me when she puts ladies down who like this sort of stuff.
" WAAAH WOMEN DONT NEED THIS, WOMEN ARE OBSESSED WITH CLOTHES AND FASHION, EEWWW MAKE UP, GROSS HAIR STYLES, BARF FRILLLS.... :rolleyes:"

you're a fashion guru
im a make-up guru
this is what makes me happy (and you happy, i assume?)
Im happy & excited for you as you know so much and are truly passionate about it.
thats pretty awesome to me.

/rant
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
IC

Yah, shitting on what others like is shitty. I don't get that. @APRIL stop being such a bitch, like omigawd

• Gravy