Review: Rabbit

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
This is the first of what I hope will take off as a regular review for UF done by yours truly. School starts again on Monday so I hope to crank out at least one product review per week, but we'll see how things transpire.

First up: the Rabbit...

This formidable piece of equipment cost me $24 in batteries alone during the first 2 days of testing, but I strive to bring information like this to you people.

Once I was properly lubricated it was simply a matter of splaying my legs - think Bambi during his first experience on ice - in order to slide the main shaft into my awaiting chasm.

Upon easing it to the hilt I realized that my pain threshold was not quite as high as I had anticipated. I also was unaware that something this long feels quite a big larger once it's soundly tucked away.

You would think that this vibrating, rubber Ape dick woud be enough for me, but I sought to enhance my pleasure in any way possible thus the reason for finally resting on the Elastomer Rabbit variant. There is a band of what the manufacturer terms 'pearls' down around the base of the shaft that rotate 360 degrees like my favorite twisting rubber Good Year firehose-style garden hose nozzle from the kind folks at the Home Depot. Anyway, these pearls spin like a nut on a bolt with no to or fro progression which, aside from decorating my mouse, keyboard and monitor with KY warming gel and DNA of lovers past, proved to be quite a pleasant surprise to my tide-weary starfish.

Next is where the real fun begins. There's a small bunny - hence the name, I guess - riding shotgun who twirls around like Mikhail Baryshnikov after a couple caps of G.

While many men might find this quite the enviable side dish, I was sent reeling in agony as it gathered the muff on my taint and spun it like Bill Dance rewinding his rod with 50 pound test around the pivoting axis until the tension became too much for the motor and it ground to a halt with a sound I can only liken to an 80s-era Stomper 4X4 truck that has been tossed into one's sister's wavy, red tresses. Luckily I enjoy being beaten and asphyxiated when I am 'arriving at the station', shall we say, so this was looked at with the same appreciation as when the bartender forgets to update the tab for an hour.

In conclusion I would recommend this product but I would offer it in tandem with the Veet system and strongly urge you to manscape before allowing Peter Cottontail to hop on down your bunny trail.

Thanks for reading!

Next week's review: TBA

Link - NSFW

http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/vibrators-rabbit-style/DA280121

Drool-Boy said:
Im impressed that you got a Bill Dance AND a stomper 4x4 reference in a dildo review.

Go Vols!

Remember when you out the battery in backwards they would actually go in reverse?

stomp.jpg

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I've always wanted to buy one.

I personally appreciate your reviews.

The twirling motion it does coupled with the vibration and everything, gets to be TOO much.

April23 said:
The twirling motion it does coupled with the vibration and everything, gets to be TOO much.

there's such a thing as too much when it comes to sechs?? :eek:
I was not born with such a "feature" :p

why_ask_why said:
there's such a thing as too much when it comes to sechs?? :eek:
I was not born with such a "feature" :p

Your head is so huge, and no don't start thinking that I'm talking about the one in your pants.

April23 said:
Your head is so huge, and no don't start thinking that I'm talking about the one in your pants.

nah, I don't have the biggest wang in the world but I did stay at a holiday inn express lastnight and I am a scorpio to boot :p