Reunion Weekend

I didn't go to my 10 year highschool reunion because they had some package deal of a day cruise then dinner etc. It was way overpriced and they said you couldn't do one or the other. I'm pretty sure no one went.

My ten year will be in 2010. I went to a very strict private school so I'm really not sure if I would want to go and have to hear about how my tattoos are of the devil. And I have to assume that the cost will be as overpriced as the tuition.

My ten year will be in 2010. I went to a very strict private school so I'm really not sure if I would want to go and have to hear about how my tattoos are of the devil. And I have to assume that the cost will be as overpriced as the tuition.

Did you have to wear the sexy school girl plaid skirts? Do you still have it?

hahaha.. tags. fockers.

hopefully I can post pics. I'm going just because honestly. I need a break. We got a room for the wknd (hotel secks!) and there are a few people that I was good friends with, albeit 20 years ago.

if it was cost prohibitive like a cruise we wouldn't be going. ALTHOUGH, I was telling janice yesterday it's a 1K swing for us. the 500 I'm losing not dj'ing my usual gigs and the 500 we'll prob spend. :madredface:

I went to my 10 year and missed my 20 year. I had a blast at the 10 year and was bummed I missed the 20, but still, I was able to see pics and hear all the good stories about the people I wanted to know about.

Did you have fun at yours Shalimar? Any shocking news? Any crazy stories?

it's just an excuse to solicit money from people at my alma matar.

i don't really agree with what they've begun teaching of late, so i won't be attending my reunion. also, it was single sex so i'm not going to get a buck out of it either.

it was pretty fun. prob could have attended one of the three planned events instead of all 3. like I predicted might happen, by sat night I was over seeing these people.

but we had fun. good to get away. spent too much money.

nothing honestly of note to mention. janice and my buddy's wife were the two best lookin chicks there. a lot of people that were on the email blast didn't make it. some people I wanted to see, too. but whatever.

then did the bucs game yesterday. i'm spent. and i pull up to work just now and there was a drive by/car chase or somethin' on our block, so it's kinda' crazy already. police tape. i just saw it run on bay news 9.

i missed my 10-year this october...didn't shed a tear about it at all.

We must be about the same age then. Mine was last week; I skipped it. Blondie skipped hers this fall too. We saw some pictures from hers and it looked lame.

picture.php

picture.php

^^jeanine was really cool for a nerdy chick. it was tough talkin to her that night bec she's GOT to have some form of tourettes (sp?) and had quite the nervous tic. she works for disney now.

prob more pics to follow. these were the ones I was sent first.

and i pull up to work just now and there was a drive by/car chase or somethin' on our block, so it's kinda' crazy already. police tape. i just saw it run on bay news 9.

hit and run late last night

suv hit a firebird and some power lines. suv folks ran on foot. it fried the car so bad they don't know the sex/race of the victim - whose remains were in the back seat - and the vins were burned off the bird. also, teh debris field stretched over a block. i had to go around on my way to admiral farragut today for a lecture.

Do any of them look like they used to? Could you recognize them?

oh yeah. people still looked the same, but had it not been for name tags I would've been lost. not good with names, as you know.

not sure where you got your facts shawn, but from what I heard from the principal, it was drive by-ish. could be wrong. but they don't usually keep crime scene tape up for 12+ hours for a car accident. it was my understanding they were doin' some investigatin, and I guess some of the perps were still unaccounted for.

RIP