Reunion Weekend

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so we're going to my 20ish year reunion this wknd. the class behind mine is doing one, and including 3 or 4 years worth of graduates. my class had a relative loser as prez, so there went our year.

friday night is the HS fooseball game and a tour of the school (ghey).

saturday a cookout from 3 to 6 and then sat night an evening "on the town" in lakeland. lakeland nightlife.. hahahahahaha

posed to work the gators game at 230 on saturday, so debating the attendance on the cookout thingy. PLUS, wouldn't it truly suck to see everyone friday night, be over them in 40 minutes and regret the commitment.

as usual, however, they need dj boy to bring sound equipment saturday.. but I may just drop it off with someone else to set up.

i have lost 20 lbs in preparation, so we will be fly either way. I think Ja has lost 15.

/weekend plans <<---- (zat how you do that?) :lol:

i feel bloggy about it too, if that's any consolation..

anybody ever go to theirs? what was it like? I've dj'd a few, but never been when I knew folks.

broke out the old yearbooks to see who my friends were 20 years ago. i still keep in touch with like 3 of em, but that's it.

i feel bloggy about it too, if that's any consolation..

anybody ever go to theirs? what was it like? I've dj'd a few, but never been when I knew folks.

broke out the old yearbooks to see who my friends were 20 years ago. i still keep in touch with like 3 of em, but that's it.

I was never sent an invitation to a reunion. And I probably wouldn't want to go. All my classes were with the same people throughout highschool. I would like to meet 3 or 4 of them again but have no way of getting a hold of them.

haven't done any reunions...might for 20 because I regret losing touch with so many people that were close

I don't really care to go to them. People change and its like getting reacquainted all over again... why do that when there is Team Fortress sitting at home begging to be played.

I didn't hear anything about a 5 year and am now hopefully far enough lost that no one will send me an invite to my 10 year or anything beyond that. If I care to know how your life is going, I'll find you outside of a reunion. I have no desire to go and pretend like I care about a bunch of people I really don't.