Reunion Movies you Want to see

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Let's see your creative sides. Let's hear your idea for reunion movies.

The Perfect Strangers Reunion Movie

Perfect Strangers : Balki in a Stranger Land

Balki gets stopped by airport security while trying to go on vacation and is detained as a supected terrorist. They don't understand his speaking so they just deport him to Iraq. Cousin Larry goes after him to rescue him before the real terrorist make Balki their Bitch.

Saved by The Bell : Divorce in Denver (Follow up to their Weddening in Vegas Movie)

It's several years later and Kelly is tired of Zack. He's an over weight used car salesman that loves to test drive the female customers. Kelly is the teacher all the boys want and she's starting to get interested in them too. Jesse is a stripper hooked on over the counter caffine pills. Slater is a male escourt that's thinning on top. Screech and Lisa now married get them all together and try to help them get their lives together again.

Knight Rider: Kit goes 21st Century.

Kit has been severely overhauled over the last 15 years or so. He's been upgraded with the latest and greatest technologies including GPS navigation, Satellite tracking, EMP emitters to stop vehicles in their tracks, and 12 LCD screens and in in car DVD surround system installed by West Coast Customs themselves. While Xibit is showing of the car to Michael Knight, he gets a call that someone has stolen a prized Shitzu from a wealthy dog owner just a few blocks away. Michael jumps into his new pimped out Kit and takes off after the bad guys. He tracks them down as they get onto the freeway. They take off when they realize who is chasing him. Michael pushes the pedal to the floor, but Kit is slow to respond.

"WTF Kit, where'd all your power go?"

"Well Michael, this new gasoline electric hybrid engine gets us over 50 miles to the gallon in the city, but it maxes out at about 70mph"

Mork and Mindy 3001: My Favorite Oddyssey

Mindy, who was cryogenically frozen after the car accident, wakes up on the way to planet Ork because her body was part of the remaning cargo after the Earth-Apocalypse. Mork invites her into his home along with the other Orkins as Mindy tries to adapt to this backwards work with Robin Williams clones, all screaming "nanoo nanoo"

Punky Brewster : Funeral Bells for Brandon

Brandon Punky's golden retriever now lives with her dad Henry. Both Henry and Brandon are very advanced age and Brandon tripps Henry as they leave for a walk from their second story apartment and both are killed. Punky now a coke head playmate comes back to old neighborhood for the first time in years. While there she finds true love with her childhood friend Cherie and over comes her addiction. They help Cherie's grandmother over come her digust at their lesbian interracial relationship and they move into Henry's old apartment.

Who's The Boss? : Am I A Hawtie Or What?

Samantha Micelli, all growed up now, has decided that she could better serve a purpose more fitting to her natural-born beauty and be a ring girl on the convalescents pro boxing circuit that her dad is now fighting on. Still unable to admit their unrequited love for each other, Tony and Angela continue on with a cat and mouse relationship with each other, fueled by Centrum Silver and frequent breaks to change their Depends. In what can only be labeled as a twist ending reminiscent of Million Dollar Baby, Leonardo DiCaprio makes a surprise appearance in the movies climactic final fight, where he squares off against Tony, knocks him silly, Tony's paralyzed and begs Samantha and Angela to snuff him out.

b_sinning said:
Let's see your creative sides. Let's hear your idea for reunion movies.

Saved by The Bell : Divorce in Denver (Follow up to their Weddening in Vegas Movie)

It's several years later and Kelly is tired of Zack. He's an over weight used car salesman that loves to test drive the female customers.
Nope see that wouldn't work. The guy that played Zach was on NYPD Blue and he looks good, i.e not a fat used car sales man. And last time I saw Mario Lopez ( the guy that played Slater) he still had all his hair...

Sorry ;)

HifiGirly said:
Nope see that wouldn't work. The guy that played Zach was on NYPD Blue and he looks good, i.e not a fat used car sales man. And last time I saw Mario Lopez ( the guy that played Slater) he still had all his hair...

Sorry ;)

CGI and makeup could make it work.

The A Team: Black Ops in Bagdhad.

They would of course need updated equipment. Someone want to chop a Bradley Fighting Vehicle black with the red stripe?

Jonny_B said:

They would of course need updated equipment. Someone want to chop a Bradley Fighting Vehicle black with the red stripe?
Tha would be a little hard since Col. Smith (George Peppard) is dead. All though there have been rumors of a movie with a new cast.

Last edited:
My Two Dads - One is Rotten

Joey and Nicole decide that they need to tell Michael about thier love affair. So they go dig up Paul Reiser and have a tea party with him. Each pretends to fuck whats left of his face.

fly said:
My Two Dads - One is Rotten

Joey and Nicole decide that they need to tell Michael about thier love affair. So they go dig up Paul Reiser and have a tea party with him. Each pretends to fuck whats left of his face.

I had completly forgotten about that show....

I'm not going to ask why you remember it. 20 year crush Paul Reiser maybe? I think so! :haaay:

Jonny_B said:

I actually saw an old chevy van the other day that looked JUST LIKE the A-Team van, it had the red stripe, roof spoiler, and even the appropriate wheels. it was :cool: and I wished I'd had my camera with me.

Family Matters: Back in the Game

America's favorite African-American sitcom family and lovable dork get back together when Jaleel White realizes that playing a two-dimensional character is not, in fact, good for one's career in general. Outtakes include Judy's coke dealer wandering onto the live set, Harriet being replaced in mid-scene with yet another actress, and the actor who plays Carl suffering from a heart attack after straying from his "no Twinkies during filming" diet.

Full House: Not Quite as Full With Both Olsen Twins in Rehab

Bob Saget, Candace Cameron, John Stamos (played by wife Rebecca Romijn-Stamos), and more get together in this VH1 documentary to talk about life on the set of the 8-year sitcom. Highlights include Jodie Sweetin's frank description of life as Rosie O'Donnell's Koosh ball target dummy, Dave Coulier's tirade regarding being the only of the show's three father figures to be completely forgotten about as soon as the series was over, and a heartwarming reunion as Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibler) joins them via satellite from an Arkansas county prison (currently serving a 20-year sentence for identity theft of Candace Cameron).

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Back in the Hood

In a role reversal, the Fresh Prince takes his adopted family back to Philly. Challenges immediately test their love as they learn to cope with stolen hood ornaments, switchblade basketball, and teaching the younger members to avoid used condoms and needles on the sidewalk. Hilarious bonus features planned for the DVD release include a "spot the difference" game where fans can learn the subtle nuances of "chilling out", "maxing" and "relaxing all cool", and differentiate them in real-world situations; the infamous cabbie sponge-bath deleted scene; and a hilarious real-life moment as the rest of the cast dog-piles on Will Smith, including Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) punching him repeatedly while accusing him of "stealing the limelight".