Reunion Movies you Want to see

Ally McBeal - Broken Toothpicks & Rawhides

Ally is living in New York with her daughter Maddie. Larry (Robert Downy Jr.) shows up and tries to win Alley back. Alley is suffering from sever anorexia and is too busy purging to notice his advancements. Larry approaches Maddie about the problem and they end up spending the night in a Drug filled orgy. Maddie ends up having the nervious breakdown Alley moved away to help prevent and snaps Ally in two during an arguement and runs away with Larry.
John And Richard come to town to help settle Allys affairs and swear out warrants for Larry and Maddie and realize they were always secretly in love with each other. Show ends with Richard flushing John's toliet as Barry White plays in the background.

smileyfat said:
Knight Rider: Kit goes 21st Century.

Kit has been severely overhauled over the last 15 years or so. He's been upgraded with the latest and greatest technologies including GPS navigation, Satellite tracking, EMP emitters to stop vehicles in their tracks, and 12 LCD screens and in in car DVD surround system installed by West Coast Customs themselves. While Xibit is showing of the car to Michael Knight, he gets a call that someone has stolen a prized Shitzu from a wealthy dog owner just a few blocks away. Michael jumps into his new pimped out Kit and takes off after the bad guys. He tracks them down as they get onto the freeway. They take off when they realize who is chasing him. Michael pushes the pedal to the floor, but Kit is slow to respond.

"WTF Kit, where'd all your power go?"

"Well Michael, this new gasoline electric hybrid engine gets us over 50 miles to the gallon in the city, but it maxes out at about 70mph"

they already made that. even had a short tv series.

b_sinning said:
Ally McBeal - Broken Toothpicks & Rawhides

Ally is living in New York with her daughter Maddie. Larry (Robert Downy Jr.) shows up and tries to win Alley back. Alley is suffering from sever anorexia and is too busy purging to notice his advancements. Larry approaches Maddie about the problem and they end up spending the night in a Drug filled orgy. Maddie ends up having the nervious breakdown Alley moved away to help prevent and snaps Ally in two during an arguement and runs away with Larry.
John And Richard come to town to help settle Allys affairs and swear out warrants for Larry and Maddie and realize they were always secretly in love with each other. Show ends with Richard flushing John's toliet as Barry White plays in the background.
Ahahahahahhaha perfect

But what about Nell and Ling? :omy:

I'm trying to think of something but it's freaking me out. I haven't had much sleep in the past couple of days and I'm really actign wierd.