Retailers retaining too much info?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Would you like a gibson?

yes plz...pm for address
1962 ES335-Gibson-cherryred.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's why you apply for another one and use that instead of your original++

so how do you do that? i mean, is it that easy to have your original one replaced? is it a good idea to do this every few years? and is there a law or something i can use to avoid giving my SSN out? like, "no, i'm not giving that out, and the LAW TITLE HERE says i don't have to."?

Thorn Bird said:
so how do you do that? i mean, is it that easy to have your original one replaced? is it a good idea to do this every few years? and is there a law or something i can use to avoid giving my SSN out? like, "no, i'm not giving that out, and the LAW TITLE HERE says i don't have to."?

It's the Badonkadonk Code, section III, paragraph Ia. "Any person with junk in their trunk shall not, while engaged in economic investment, be forced to subscribe to the divulgence of personal information of an implicitly or otherwise unduly revelatory nature."

Sarcasmo said:
It's the Badonkadonk Code, section III, paragraph Ia. "Any person with junk in their trunk shall not, while engaged in economic investment, be forced to subscribe to the divulgence of personal information of an implicitly or otherwise unduly revelatory nature."

:lol:

Thorn Bird said:
I'll have to ask Mrs. Chikken :p I just know she has people do this occasionally

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's a federal regulation that limits the number of withdrawls and transfers from a savings account to another account to six per calendar month.
Oh yeah, I've hit that often. Called section 6 or sechedule b limit or something. fuckers.

Just look in the obitiaries and locate someone that was born the same year as you and looks a little like you and change your name to their name. Then wait a while and go in and apply for a replacement SS card.

Sarcasmo said:

i ain't got no junk in my trunk, cracka!! it's just that what i gots is S.O.L.I.D., yo. :hi2u: