Retail Addiction: v. Amazon Prime

I just don't order enough stuff from them to justify it.

This is the first year in maybe 5 years that I ordered enough stuff that it would offset the price of the shipping

I just don't order enough stuff from them to justify it.

This is the first year in maybe 5 years that I ordered enough stuff that it would offset the price of the shipping

It's the first place I go to buy stuff... Not the store, that's so 2001.

It's the first place I go to buy stuff... Not the store, that's so 2001.
A lot of the stuff I get is stuff I need to handle or check out before I buy (the exception being books), so it's hard to do so over the intarwebs
yep, theres gotta be exceptional circumstances to get me to a brick and mortar.

same here
But you two are anti-social :-/

A lot of the stuff I get is stuff I need to handle or check out before I buy (the exception being books), so it's hard to do so over the intarwebs

But you two are anti-social :-/
i'm not anti-social i just don't like people

A lot of car parts, buncha stuff that I buy in order to see if I can get it to work.

I could go into a store, check stuff out and then go online to actually buy it, but that sounds counter-intuitive to me.

I could go into a store, check stuff out and then go online to actually buy it, but that sounds counter-intuitive to me.
I do this a lot. I'll go to whatever store and touch everything, sometimes ask a million questions, then purchase off the web for less. I always give them the opportunity to pricematch to keep the sale, every now and then someone takes me up on it.

I do this a lot. I'll go to whatever store and touch everything, sometimes ask a million questions, then purchase off the web for less. I always give them the opportunity to pricematch to keep the sale, every now and then someone takes me up on it.

when online price is 30% less, its not a bad idea to do that always.