Hawt Resolutions?

Lol yeah I know. I suck. :(

Falling into the trappppppp
No! Don't fall into it!!!!

Though it does suck that this week is so messed up because of that. Luis went back to work, but school is out until Monday. Feels so disjointed.

Haven't made any resolutions for this year. Not sure why, just haven't...

No! Don't fall into it!!!!

Though it does suck that this week is so messed up because of that. Luis went back to work, but school is out until Monday. Feels so disjointed.

Haven't made any resolutions for this year. Not sure why, just haven't...
Disjointed is so true. I have to work today and it is just stupid. Nothing going on here at all today. Then off the next two days. Blah!

Disjointed is so true. I have to work today and it is just stupid. Nothing going on here at all today. Then off the next two days. Blah!
It feels particularly odd here. Luis had been off since the 19th. I have work to do today too and the kiddo is just sitting watching Disney Jr. as I attempt to wake up enough to get my real work done.

I spent the first hour at work today trying to find the holiday schedule to make sure I was even supposed to be here. Literally was the only one in the office.

Finally others started showing up.

My new years resolution, as always, is to ruin other people's new years resolutions.

Just bought a big pile of heavily discounted christmas chocolate.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and kiwi