Residential Evil

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,054
Are you prepared for the Zombie apocalypse? I am now.

generator1.jpg

littlebrotherscale.jpg

Little brother for scale.

The trailer is a cheap... Huge... Generator. Everything from 120-240A/C, 1 and 3 phase. They usually are used for running mobile camps. Goes nicely with the Deuce and a Half.

Very cheap .mil auction. Runs fab.

So if the power goes out, and zombies attack, will you be able to play BF2? I will.

HydroSqueegee said:
you need a fence. a large fence to surround the perimeter.
I could also put it in one of the garages.

I shall have mexicans build my wall.

theacoustician said:
You bought a trailer. Aren't you still without an operating motor vehicle?
My brother bought a GENERATOR. It's built into the trailer. It cost about as much as an Xbox ($300). _I_ dont have a vehicle, but I have free access to one. Communal property.

FlamingGlory said:
My brother bought a GENERATOR. It's built into the trailer. It cost about as much as an Xbox ($300). _I_ dont have a vehicle, but I have free access to one. Communal property.

Your brother is an 8-year-old and he bought a trailer with a generator on it? Your family is hardcore.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I bet your dad is Tackelberry
Je ne comprend pas.

In any case, my dad isnt really into guns or anything. We could tell him that we were planning to invade Canada and he'd like as say "That's nice" and continue reading his book.

FlamingGlory said:
I could also put it in one of the garages.

I shall have mexicans build my wall.

but where would the fumes go? you would have to crack a window, and that would be a perfect place for the zombies to enter.

HydroSqueegee said:
but where would the fumes go? you would have to crack a window, and that would be a perfect place for the zombies to enter.

Every hurricane we get here in FL you can be sure to hear about more generator fatalities then anything.

"hey lets put this gas powered generator in our garage"

HydroSqueegee said:
DETAILZ

(There are eve vents, no windows, think pole barn)