Republicans shiite on the constitution again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such a tosser. If dems did this shit you republicans would be foaming at them mouth rabbling on with your hate. But since it's republicans it's no big deal.. I just like the irony of how the republican go on and on about how sacred the constitution is but they prove time and time again that they have little understanding of the document.

So what if they eventually took the oath. They should have know what they were doing was wrong and unconstitutional, and how it would reflect badly upon them. Fucking retards.

actually, no. the article is wrong.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation,

there's no rule that they have to swear in together or on the house floor, merely that they must be sworn in. which they were.

Last edited:
I don't even remotely care about politics anymore.

It's all the same bullshit.

tsrh

I'm tired of the news and media too. We have the Today Show on as we get ready every morning and I sign at all the negative, hateful stories and gleefully turn it off. UGH.

Where can I go to find happy land?!

tsrh

I'm tired of the news and media too. We have the Today Show on as we get ready every morning and I sign at all the negative, hateful stories and gleefully turn it off. UGH.

Where can I go to find happy land?!

Down under.

Status
Not open for further replies.