Rent-A-WHAT?!

Wait, was the 20k+ price you quoted them for the entire party, or just your fee?

Last edited:
no.. LOL.. are you being sarcasmic? no..

for an event like that, this time of year, it'd be around a grand. not a real high quote, but not bottom of the barrel either. you can GET a 200, 300 dollar Dj, but then...

you got a 300 DJ.

i did one last year, charged about 800.. i walk in and they've got a $4000 ICE sculpture.

lesson: i shoulda' charged more. if you got 4K for frozen water, you can dig a lil deeper for the person who handles a lotta the "fun".

no.. LOL.. are you being sarcasmic? no..

for an event like that, this time of year, it'd be around a grand. not a real high quote, but not bottom of the barrel either. you can GET a 200, 300 dollar Dj, but then...

you got a 300 DJ.

i did one last year, charged about 800.. i walk in and they've got a $4000 ICE sculpture.

lesson: i shoulda' charged more. if you got 4K for frozen water, you can dig a lil deeper for the person who handles a lotta the "fun".
were they ice sculpture enthusiasts? maybe then your job wasn't as important as the ice.

b_sinning was all over this back in June [ame="http://www.uselessforums.com/showpost.php?p=415720&postcount=6873"]Useless Forums - View Single Post - The Junk Drawer (Possibly NSFW)[/ame]

I can switch on and off the hip hop vs. "conservative" DJ. just like I can switch it on and off at work daily. when I present to a group of faculty, it's not all "i was like yo dog, why you ain't turn in ya homework?!"

Full on Mingle Mixx mode while teaching sounds like it would be hilarious.

'Yo chucks, heres whazzup bout dis here negro G.Wash. Dude was like the head cracker of the US, yo, the large man in charge. He was all like 'Fuck these limey fags' and shit, puttin a cap in a bunch of red coat mother fuckers like. Shit ain't fan, you now? Was all balls nasty at the time. So, GDub is all like balls deep in this river called the potomac, yo, and lightin up some britfag ghostfaces on the other side....'