Rent-A-WHAT?!

A friend of mine was in a relationship with a complete and utter slut (slut = man) and he kept leaving her then coming back and proclaiming love etc. And she was on/off with him for 5 years. He recently had a leaving party and left the city, and she also had a leaving party in honour of him at her house consisting of people who hated him and to represent him there was a huge dildo in the middle of the room.

:fly:

Do you have all the tacky typical wedding dj music? YMCA etc?

big time B.. of course. I've got ALL that stuff..

in all seriousness, I'm a hip hop guy at heart, that's what I listen to in MY truck most of the time (that and sports talk radio), but I'm also a music fan in general. And i'm old enough to remember hits from the 70's and 80's and even what my parents listened to in the 60's.. 40's and 50's my knowledge is "ok", but not as good.

In the next 3 months I've booked a 50 y.o. bday party (wants all elvis-y type stuff), an xmas party with a "Rat Pack" theme--i'm thinking lots of Dean martin, sinatra, and the like, a 40 year old bday party with 80's & 90's hits to some contemporary top 40, including some "light" hip hop, 2 weddings with the traditional wedding classics..

MY forte is diversity. I have a nice tux I bought over the summer (dashing--polo would be so jealous) to wear.

I can switch on and off the hip hop vs. "conservative" DJ. just like I can switch it on and off at work daily. when I present to a group of faculty, it's not all "i was like yo dog, why you ain't turn in ya homework?!"

my mgmt is slippin on the super bowl/NYE stuff though.

but in all honesty if I get something cool, if not, cool. I work enough, and my resume' is bonafied. NYE and Super Bowl won't make or break my career.