Rent-A-WHAT?!

Full on Mingle Mixx mode while teaching sounds like it would be hilarious.

'Yo chucks, heres whazzup bout dis here negro G.Wash. Dude was like the head cracker of the US, yo, the large man in charge. He was all like 'Fuck these limey fags' and shit, puttin a cap in a bunch of red coat mother fuckers like. Shit ain't fan, you now? Was all balls nasty at the time. So, GDub is all like balls deep in this river called the potomac, yo, and lightin up some britfag ghostfaces on the other side....'

not bad, but you didn't use past participle ("had") in EVERY sentence from the past.. :lol:

Full on Mingle Mixx mode while teaching sounds like it would be hilarious.

'Yo chucks, heres whazzup bout dis here negro G.Wash. Dude was like the head cracker of the US, yo, the large man in charge. He was all like 'Fuck these limey fags' and shit, puttin a cap in a bunch of red coat mother fuckers like. Shit ain't fan, you now? Was all balls nasty at the time. So, GDub is all like balls deep in this river called the potomac, yo, and lightin up some britfag ghostfaces on the other side....'

But um, there were no major battles fought in/on/near the potomac in the revolutionary war... Actually the only major military events were when the british raided DC in 1814 and a bunch of civil war stuff >.>

Now the Hudson river otoh.

i did one last year, charged about 800.. i walk in and they've got a $4000 ICE sculpture.

lesson: i shoulda' charged more. if you got 4K for frozen water, you can dig a lil deeper for the person who handles a lotta the "fun".

real lesson: learn to sculpt ice.

I love it when babies look at you with that silly half smile and gurgle-coo. "Look, I'm learning to be a person!"

you. are evil.

:(
Yer gonna make her uterus implode

too late. that's why chikken needs to post more baby stuff and my sister needs to hurry up and get knocked up so i can give her all my baby stuff.

or not. maybe i'll just hold onto it a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle longer.

where's spange? spange!!!