Removing cats to protect birds backfires on island

Me either. It weirds me out thinking of all of those responsibilities. We can't even handle a dog... Plus the freedom gone? OMG it's cold in here...

I had a discussion about animal population control last night with my wife because she was bitching about the fact that a local animal refuge allows hunting of wild hogs on the refuge for two weeks a year. I had to explain that with no real predators that the population would grow way beyond what it should be and all the animals in that area would suffer due to it.

I had a discussion about animal population control last night with my wife because she was bitching about the fact that a local animal refuge allows hunting of wild hogs on the refuge for two weeks a year. I had to explain that with no real predators that the population would grow way beyond what it should be and all the animals in that area would suffer due to it.

Didnt she once bring home a goat with a diaper on it?

randylamb.jpg

randylamb2.jpg

Changing a lamb diaper was a bitch.

Did you explain how delicious they are? I have a buddy who goes up to SC and hunts those boars with 2 dogs and a bowie knife. He's rough like that but I went to his house when be barbecued one and it was absolutely phenomenal, nothing like farm raised pork.