Removing cats to protect birds backfires on island

Wild hogs are very tasty but I wouldn't want to even think about doing the prep work myself.

the prep work for dressing game isn't that bad, at all. all it takes is a sharp knife and a relative notion of the animal's anatomy. i can field dress a deer in about 2 minutes and can have it quartered in about 5 more. any other butchering after that can be done at home- steaks, ground, tenderloin :drool:, etc

the prep work for dressing game isn't that bad, at all. all it takes is a sharp knife and a relative notion of the animal's anatomy. i can field dress a deer in about 2 minutes and can have it quartered in about 5 more. any other butchering after that can be done at home- steaks, ground, tenderloin :drool:, etc

your cock must be huge...no wonder valve is smitten :fly:

Did you explain how delicious they are? I have a buddy who goes up to SC and hunts those boars with 2 dogs and a bowie knife. He's rough like that but I went to his house when be barbecued one and it was absolutely phenomenal, nothing like farm raised pork.
i know a guy who hunts wild boar with a machine gun from a helicopter. that's fucking evolution for you.

actually he doesn't so much hunt them as he tries to massacre them to keep his high fenced deer lease from being overrun by them.