Remembering Lightning :o(

She's like a spider, she has so many babies

:lol: Only one more than you now

Lets see... mine... Bud turned 12 in October, he's doing pretty well, although I'm a little concerned about him dropping a bit of weight, he's being really picky about what he's eating and at the same time, being terribly obnoxious around the house, jumping on things and knocking things over, really trying to get attention. I think he has arthritis in his back hip, somedays he has a hard time jumping.

Leesie is going to be 11 in February, she seems to have an allergy to wheat, which is a new thing I have been unaware of up until recently. Causes her to have butt and poo problems... she's down to 21 pounds and is still very skittish around strangers, but is very very vocal when it's just us at home.

Macks gained a lot of weight after he got his balls chopped off. He's going to be 6 in May and has just now started being really affectionate. He purrs now and will give me kisses on demand (If I say kisses, he licks my lips) He's really cute because when he gets happy he puffs all the hair out on his tail so it's HUGE

JoLee and Jade are the twins, they prefer Ryan, and boys in general. They will be 4 or 5 this year, I don't really remember. They keep trying to claw my couches, and when I say, "Stop clawing my couch" LuLu runs to the rescue to chase the kitty away from the couch.

LuLu turned 2 on December 1, she's really calmed down and for the most part no longer tears stuff up. She's a real doll now, she's lost a little weight and is down to 16 pounds. I think she needs to lose 1.5 more before she's really good to go. We're hoping to get her back into puppy classes soon.

:heart: Kevlar...

Lets see... mine... Bud turned 12 in October, he's doing pretty well, although I'm a little concerned about him dropping a bit of weight, he's being really picky about what he's eating and at the same time, being terribly obnoxious around the house, jumping on things and knocking things over, really trying to get attention. I think he has arthritis in his back hip, somedays he has a hard time jumping.

Leesie is going to be 11 in February, she seems to have an allergy to wheat, which is a new thing I have been unaware of up until recently. Causes her to have butt and poo problems... she's down to 21 pounds and is still very skittish around strangers, but is very very vocal when it's just us at home.

Macks gained a lot of weight after he got his balls chopped off. He's going to be 6 in May and has just now started being really affectionate. He purrs now and will give me kisses on demand (If I say kisses, he licks my lips) He's really cute because when he gets happy he puffs all the hair out on his tail so it's HUGE

JoLee and Jade are the twins, they prefer Ryan, and boys in general. They will be 4 or 5 this year, I don't really remember. They keep trying to claw my couches, and when I say, "Stop clawing my couch" LuLu runs to the rescue to chase the kitty away from the couch.

LuLu turned 2 on December 1, she's really calmed down and for the most part no longer tears stuff up. She's a real doll now, she's lost a little weight and is down to 16 pounds. I think she needs to lose 1.5 more before she's really good to go. We're hoping to get her back into puppy classes soon.

On top of the weight lose, watch how much water Bud and Leesie drink and how often they pee. If either is excessive get them checked for diabetes right away.

I bet LuLu keeps them all in line :)

:heart:

For some reason I thought that Lulu had like a year on Diego. He's turning 2 on Sunday. In the past couple months he's become more of a lap dog than anything else. He always wants to be either in the lap or right next to me or the boyfriend.

For some reason I thought that Lulu had like a year on Diego. He's turning 2 on Sunday. In the past couple months he's become more of a lap dog than anything else. He always wants to be either in the lap or right next to me or the boyfriend.

That's exactly how Lu is, she gets her sudden bursts of energy which have her literally running matrix style around the house, but they last for about 15 minutes, then she has to be on a lap, under a cover. She takes her front paw and taps repeatedly until you get a blanket and cover her, but when she isn't eating or playing, she has to be in contact with either me or SchmilK at all times. She even cries when I go to the bathroom :fly:

What's really funny is when I did all my reading on MinPins everything I read said that they were not lapdogs... and we can't get Lu off of us!!!

Gosh she's just a doll

54614330709b4f.jpg

The stripey one up top is 15, he's lived with us for 11 years.

The orange one is 11 and we've had him since he was a kitten.

Puppah is 20 months.