Remembering Lightning :o(

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
IMG_1472.jpg

Yesterday I had to put my sweet little beastie girl to sleep. :( Some of you may remember that I would paint her up before Charger games. I didn't do any of that this year because she has not been doing well, losing weight, struggling with diabetis and thyroid meds.

4 days ago she started shutting down, not wanting to eat very much, not walking properly, throwing up what little she could eat & drink. Older then some of you here, she would have been 18 next month. She had a brother that was smokey gray and his name was Thunder. He died last year from cancer. I raised her from a baby of 2 weeks old. :(

:heart:

It gets easier. At first there's sadness and weeping, but by the third you're ready to just smack it on the head with a hammer and get it over with.

It hurts so much to lose a pet you have had forever. Especially when you have grown up with it, its like losing a sibling.

IMG_1472.jpg

Yesterday I had to put my sweet little beastie girl to sleep. :( Some of you may remember that I would paint her up before Charger games. I didn't do any of that this year because she has not been doing well, losing weight, struggling with diabetis and thyroid meds.

4 days ago she started shutting down, not wanting to eat very much, not walking properly, throwing up what little she could eat & drink. Older then some of you here, she would have been 18 next month. She had a brother that was smokey gray and his name was Thunder. He died last year from cancer. I raised her from a baby of 2 weeks old. :(

:heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm so sorry