Hawt Remember when...

tell me about my childhood Dumbmon

Very well, where do I begin? Your father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. Your mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. Your father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Your childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring you'd make meat helmets. When you were insolent, you were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

Very well, where do I begin? Your father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. Your mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. Your father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Your childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring you'd make meat helmets. When you were insolent, you were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.
If only I had a Zoastrian who would shave my scrotum

Scary. Showerthoughts yesterday morning, I was going through the litany of dialup ISPs that came and went in this lovely state. I believe I was a customer of each one of them.
Started out with Agate.net (I think they went under which is why I moved on), then WebWorx, then Mint.net (they had Quake2 servers which kicked ass, used to play all the time with a highschool buddy), then Wtvl.net (waterville online), then Mint.net (Maine Internet Works) just prior to going to college. Mint got bought by Adelphia, who then became Time Warner Cable.

I created my online handle when signing up for Agate. Sales rep asked me what I wanted for a username. Couldn't think of anything really good on the spot. So that's what I've used since '96 or '97.

I don't remember if I ever used any BBSs, a little before my time I think.

I vaguely remember having to manually enter the PPP commands with one ISP who didn't have that scripted. What a pain in the ass.

Prodigy was my first ISP. Milked those 10 free hours for several months, but my parents wouldn't pay for the full sub. So I was without internets for a year before moving up here.

I was a big ICQ user, 6484992 was my UIN. Can't believe I still remember that. I used to chat regularly with some Brit chick (she found my profile). I wonder whatever happened to her... then I moved onto AIM which I used a lot up until last year. :(

She asked for her childhood, not dory's.

Dot matrix printers were such a thing.

Freeeeeeeeeeplplplplplplplplpeeeeeeeeet
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeplplplpl

pl

pl

pl

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
And Printmaster Plus / Print Shop Plus / whatever the fucking software was called. Printing off offensive greeting cards/banners/whatever was the shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mrs. Valve
anyone remember downloading files from compuserv? pretty much every freeware/shareware program ever was up on that service.
Nah, my dad had a wall with cases full of these with everything I would ever want

JSJgbnG.gif