WTF Remember the Thread Voting Option

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Sometimes it helps. :sigh:

edit: knowing you guys, this thread will be rated a one and locked tight before I know it. :lol:

How about 'the management' just ban worthless, stupid and droll new posters instead of letting them clog up the place?

Or maybe take away thread making abilities if they really want to pussyfoot around it.

From what I hear, banning them does not matter because a new username/IP will be created. Why should we change the forum because of one dipshit though? That's giving that person power. Fuck them. :)

Conversely how much inconvenience is it to ban a poster compared to letting them do whatever the hell they want for as long as they're allowed to?

That's not changing the forum. It's making it as it should be.

Sorry, my 'changing the forum' comment was in response to your thread making abilities comment.

How many legit members have we had in the past year? None that I can think of. Going back to the old intro thread and then seeing if they're a good member wouldn't bother me at all.

Having a namby pamby approach and letting retards run amock is not the way a facist regime should work dammit.

How about 'the management' just ban worthless, stupid and droll new posters instead of letting them clog up the place?

Or maybe take away thread making abilities if they really want to pussyfoot around it.

How about no. This isnt a popularity contest and people will not be banned unless they break the rules.