GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

you're not with anyone. You're a lone fingerpointer. Did you miss that? You're a whiner. nothing more nothing less.

quit pretending you hold some moral high ground. It's funny watching you stand there talking with your empty hands.

You know what isn't in my hands. The dicks of some party member.

You don't get it, do you. You still think in yesterdays terms. The political system has finally and unashamedly whored themselves out for sale to the highest bidding special interest, and here you are railing against anything that isn't uptight conservative as the problem.

You ARE the problem, buddy. And in case you haven't noticed, independents aren't alone. Those who realize that the party system is a giant sham to keep the country divided, just how small minded easily led fools like you support that cause, is the fastest growing political movement in the country. We realize that to truly move forward involves finding a common ground, and not a divided mindset.

LOL. 'common ground'

OK now, all of you that have zero direction, line up behind Duke.

tyvm.

quit pretending indecision has merit.

the independents can at least make a decision - you don't fit in that group.

Care to elaborate? Your reasoning makes zero sense.

You know what isn't in my hands. The dicks of some party member.

You don't get it, do you. You still think in yesterdays terms. The political system has finally and unashamedly whored themselves out for sale to the highest bidding special interest, and here you are railing against anything that isn't uptight conservative as the problem.

You ARE the problem, buddy. And in case you haven't noticed, independents aren't alone. Those who realize that the party system is a giant sham to keep the country divided, just how small minded easily led fools like you support that cause, is the fastest growing political movement in the country. We realize that to truly move forward involves finding a common ground, and not a divided mindset.

+1

LOL. 'common ground'

OK now, all of you that have zero direction, line up behind Duke.

tyvm.

quit pretending indecision has merit.

the independents can at least make a decision - you don't fit in that group.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of where I am indecisive.

This is the third time you've been called on it and you ran away.