GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

People of Wisconsin are waking up. I wonder if the rest of the country will.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/...-votes-nationwide-will-help-Dems-win-in-2012-
Voters in Madison, Wisconsin on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved, by an 84 percent majority, a city referendum calling for amending the U.S. Constitution to establish that “only human beings, not corporations, are entitled to constitutional rights.” In Dane County, Wisconsin, which includes the city of Madison, 78 percent voted for a similar county referendum, rejecting the rationale underlying the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision, which allows unlimited, and secret, corporate campaign spending.

These votes are the first referendums anywhere in the country against Citizens United, and calling for a constitutional amendment that would void the decision. This stunning victory has not been covered by the mainstream media, and very few even on the netroots know about it. As with the extraordinary demonstrations in February and March against Republican attempts to destroy public employee unions, once again the people of Madison have led the way for the entire country.

You live in Idaho?

Either way, government shouldn't be involved in that anyways.

I could live in Idaho. Completely not the point. There are people in Idaho who want to live without religion, and they have that exact right to do so in this country, but the religious fuckwits are pushing their shit unconstitutionally.

I could live in Idaho. Completely not the point. There are people in Idaho who want to live without religion, and they have that exact right to do so in this country, but the religious fuckwits are pushing their shit unconstitutionally.

The first part of my post was a joke, but either way, religious or not, it shouldn't be in government hands anyways.

the same way those meddling dem's shouldn't be deciding my children's lunch.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nch-restrictions-041120110410,0,4567867.story

A Chicago Public Schools spokeswoman said she could not say how many schools prohibit packed lunches and that decision is left to the judgment of the principals.

"While there is no formal policy, principals use common sense judgment based on their individual school environments," Monique Bond wrote in an email. "In this case, this principal is encouraging the healthier choices and attempting to make an impact that extends beyond the classroom."​

what are the odds the prinipal gets kickbacks - 100%.

Any school that bans homemade lunches also puts more money in the pockets of the district's food provider, Chartwells-Thompson. The federal government pays the district for each free or reduced-price lunch taken, and the caterer receives a set fee from the district per lunch.​

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nch-restrictions-041120110410,0,4567867.story

A Chicago Public Schools spokeswoman said she could not say how many schools prohibit packed lunches and that decision is left to the judgment of the principals.

"While there is no formal policy, principals use common sense judgment based on their individual school environments," Monique Bond wrote in an email. "In this case, this principal is encouraging the healthier choices and attempting to make an impact that extends beyond the classroom."​

Any school that bans homemade lunches also puts more money in the pockets of the district's food provider, Chartwells-Thompson. The federal government pays the district for each free or reduced-price lunch taken, and the caterer receives a set fee from the district per lunch.​

How is that the Dem's fault? The school itself did it Actually it's the Republican way of thinking of grabbing as much money as you can that caused it.

Still keep looking at it from a Partisan viewpoint. People like you who just accept the spoonfed press are part of the problem.

It's not Dems. It's not Reps.

It's THEM, anyone who works in the government and gladly sucks on the corporate cock when offered.

As long as you keep thinking it's politics and party, you will be blind and stupid.

:lol:

x2_57616d0

Still keep looking at it from a Partisan viewpoint. People like you who just accept the spoonfed press are part of the problem.

It's not Dems. It's not Reps.

It's THEM, anyone who works in the government and gladly sucks on the corporate cock when offered.

As long as you keep thinking it's politics and party, you will be blind and stupid.

I realize it's important for you to keep ignoring parties. Don't bother looking into who's been running the schools and the state and please continue to ignore their results.

It's people like you who ignore reality and just stand around pointing fingers at everyone so you don't have to pick a direction and solve something. You're nothing more than an irrelevant noisemaker. Congrats. :D

I realize it's important for you to keep ignoring parties. Don't bother looking into who's been running the schools and the state and please continue to ignore their results.

It's people like you who ignore reality and just stand around pointing fingers at everyone so you don't have to pick a direction and solve something. You're nothing more than an irrelevant noisemaker. Congrats. :D

You have successfully and permanent affixed your mouth to the cock of the politicians. You are exactly what they want. Good job.

It will be the growing independent group of voters, who realize it's not about partisan sides, but it's we the people versus them the government. Honestly, I'm glad you aren't with us. We don't want spoon fed, happily led by the short hair idiots. Mostly because we aren't the tea party.