GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

Obama offered MORE cuts than Boehner proposed, and Boehner refused. It's not about the budget or economy anymore. Same with teh concessions the unions in WI gave to Gov Walker, who still passed the bill along anyway.

So I come back again with, "What is the end goal? When you get the power to do anything and pass anything you want through, what's the point?"

Obama offered MORE cuts than Boehner proposed, and Boehner refused. It's not about the budget or economy anymore. Same with teh concessions the unions in WI gave to Gov Walker, who still passed the bill along anyway.

So I come back again with, "What is the end goal? When you get the power to do anything and pass anything you want through, what's the point?"

Different does not = 'more' suitable.

The point is to make Obama not get re-elected. Republicans will use all the legislation that has happened and blame it on Obama.

In fact, some Republicans have flat out admitted this too. (their only goal is to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected)

The point is to make Obama not get re-elected. Republicans will use all the legislation that has happened and blame it on Obama.

In fact, some Republicans have flat out admitted this too. (their only goal is to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected)

par for the course. this is pretty much 1st term rhetoric from the executive branch opposition.

it would be the same for 3+ partys too. We really need to get back to a system where people have more ownership in making sure they can produce for themselves instead of owning how much they can claim in gov't assistance.

I think rich people are far better at receiving government assistance than you're giving credit for.

no shit. the country's money issues come from the rich and their corporations getting obscene tax breaks on the backs of everyone else. anyone who doesn't realize it at this point is either stupid or insanely deluded

it would be the same for 3+ partys too. We really need to get back to a system where people have more ownership in making sure they can produce for themselves instead of owning how much they can claim in gov't assistance.

Well with more than 2 parties, just sabotaging the one in office doesn't guarantee your party will go into power. That's all.