GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

Last edited:
That would be like me saying, the definition of luxury is anyone who can buy from the 99 cent menu at wendys.

That is decadent. Do you not remember the ramen noodle diet of the dorms? You could successfully live for almost a week on 99 cents.

I remember teh days you could budget less than 2 digits for meals for the week. Those were the days.....

I remember teh days you could budget less than 2 digits for meals for the week. Those were the days.....

depends on what you cook and how you shop. I feed 3.5 people in the house and purchase necessary housewares and toiletries on a budget of $150 a week. It's tight but doable.

so the reason she doesn't want to give up a paycheck is because she wants to keep investing, doesn't want to have to figure out how to live without one less 'home'. Nice to have that available when the rest of America is living paycheck to paycheck just to make ends meet.

bitch tryna play like shez everyday America with 'homes' LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

she's a representative from another state. of course she's going to have 2 places if she has to maintain residency in her home state and spend a good bit of the year in DC

reading their quotes really makes you think about the environment they were in at the time. they were being religiously persecuted because a different, although very similar, religion controlled english government. shit, the king created the damn religion so he could get a divorce. so the stance was extremely obvious, as long as religion is involved with government, government will fuck at least part of the population over. they also got to see first hand all the corruption between the power struggle of the catholic church and the different monarchy's in europe...

whole thing makes perfect since, luckily the devout christian founding fathers saw it for exactly what it was.

That would be like me saying, the definition of luxury is anyone who can buy from the 99 cent menu at wendys.

No it's not.

Should could very well be sending each and every paycheck she gets, therefor to her it's paycheck to paycheck. Defining what is luxury is a different perspective.

Fox & Friends Outraged Crayola Recognizes More Than One Skin Tone
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201104070019

fnc-ff-20110407-multiculturalcrayola.jpg

:waw: