GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

The man thrived on email and social media before he was elected. Now he has all of his top people and himself NOT using email at all to communicate. And he pretty much flat out refuses to talk to the press.

What does that tell you?

aren't there like state ethics boards with the power to toss this guy in jail and throw away the key for ripping off the state?

Dude defrauded the Federal government for 2 billion dollars, and got a 9 figure payday, and then a Governorship, for it.

Ethics boards :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i actually like rick scott. government nailed him with 2 billion in fines, he got pissed, got elected, and is now royally fucking everyone who kept his corrupt ass in check in the first place... he's like a modern day evil mastermind. he makes gaddafi look like a chump.

seriously, the score is now like rick scott - 4, the people - 1.

at least in wisconsin they took the streets to protest. is florida just still sitting back horrified?

you read the rest of the post right? he's really the perfect evil villain.

pretty much the epitome of whats wrong with our government... yet was still elected and everyones sitting around now taking it up the ass.

Ok. I guess we are seeing things from the same side then.

Now I know how Rick Scott got voted into office.

This entire state is just a giant bed of corruption, and, it's allowed.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/ap...-purchase-angers-potential-buy/news-breaking/

The real kicker is the last 2 paragraphs of the story.

that's pretty messed up. I've been told that FL has one of the most difficult RE brokers licenses to acquire but I guess that means nothing when it comes to ethics. both my mom and grandmother were licensed in NY and FL.

that's pretty messed up. I've been told that FL has one of the most difficult RE brokers licenses to acquire but I guess that means nothing when it comes to ethics. both my mom and grandmother were licensed in NY and FL.

I was the IT director for one of the top 3 brokers in Sarasota a few years back. The RE license in FL is pretty much a joke as long as you have half a brain and an ability to study. I looked into actually getting licensed myself until I realized I want nothing to do with being a home salesman. While it didn't seem that difficult, I really don't have anything to compare it too, so, who knows, it could be.

But yeah, RE salespeople out here are, for the most part, all sub-IQ type A douchenozzles who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to screw someone over for some quick profit. There is a big story down in sarasota about a ring of brokers, title agents, and mortgage brokers who got involved in a giant circle, scamming local banks out of about 250 million. The head guy, the one who made up the entire scheme, once busted, turned states evidence, and is going to pin everything on the title agent he conned into doing all the illegal documentation.

Serious scumbag.

:dancingtrolldad:

rN2F0.jpg

symptoms of universal healthcare. . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12964360

Surgeons say patients in some parts of England have spent months waiting in pain because of delayed operations or new restrictions on who qualifies for treatment.

In several areas routine surgery was put on hold for months, while in many others new thresholds for hip and knee replacements have been introduced.

The moves are part of the NHS drive to find £20bn efficiency savings by 2015.

The government said performance should be measured by outcomes not numbers.

Surgeons have described the delays faced by patients as "devastating and cruel". Peter Kay, the president of the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA), says they've become increasingly frustrated that hip and knee replacements are being targeted as a way of finding savings.

"We've started to get reports over the last nine months that access to these services are being restricted."