GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

I was premature saying that. The can spend unlimited amounts, but they don't actually have a vote. But I am interested how this is all playing out. Michele Bachman was very well funded but she lost her election. And Target is still reeling in the pain of donating $150K to a MN legislator (that lost btw) with anti-gay agendas. The boycott of Target has cost them millions in lost revenue.

Ah ok.. That seemed like the most redundant thing possible.

wow. Either you know nothing about being Muslim, or you've abandoned the separation of church and state.

:lol:

Separation of church and state has nothing to do with this. 99% of the politicians and administration folk are Christians.

wow. Either you know nothing about being Muslim, or you've abandoned the separation of church and state.

the only thing he said is that it's against the law. you can't bar someone from public service due to their faith (unfortunately because if this country was run by atheists holy shit things would be a lot more chill)

im atheist and i agree. lot of atheist are 1000% pure arrogant elitist pricks. more so than the super jesus freaks.

really, i wouldn't take one over the other... both are pushing retarded agendas instead of leaving the issue outside of politics where it belongs.

Flat tax. And since the SCOTUS declared that corporations are living entities that can donate and vote like a citizen, they should get the same flat tax, too.

Simple.

The problem with flat taxing businesses is that you build a HUEG tax burden into the final product. I've never read it, but I'd be interested to see how the Fair Tax gets around that.

What are the agendas Atheists are pushing?

fair question. most are on the verge of anti-theism to the point where they want to rage war on all things religious, basically eradicating it.

i for one, could give a fuck if my money says "in god we trust", doesn't exactly say which god. could be the FSM for all we know, and its really not worth the hassle trying to change 300 years of history to eradicate it from everything.

ban christmas trees in gov't bldgs because they think its a christian holiday? wut? that pagan shit that was around 1000 years before christ and is now so far away from anything religious thanks to hallmark and toys r us... once again, just don't give a fuck. especially when its in a town of 100 people, who all attend the same church.

ban prayer from schools? as long as nobodies trying to force me to do it, once again, couldn't give a fuck.

its a lot of money and a lot of lawsuits to get rid of problems that don't exist simply because "OMG ITS KINDA SORTA RELIGIOUS!"

just. don't. give. a. fuck.

that and war on churches and anyone religious, trying to force them into being non beleivers. how is that different from being a missionary of some sorts? its like a reverse inquisition.

now, i realize thats not all atheists (again, i claim to be one), but its definitely the vocal ones. just like most christians i know are perfectly fine individuals, and a few are complete ass hats.

so the blanket statement of "if atheists ran this country it'd be more chill"... i find to be bullshit. gotta find people like me that just. don't. give. a. fuck.

fair question. most are on the verge of anti-theism to the point where they want to rage war on all things religious, basically eradicating it.

i for one, could give a fuck if my money says "in god we trust", doesn't exactly say which god. could be the FSM for all we know, and its really not worth the hassle trying to change 300 years of history to eradicate it from everything.

No history would be changed by removing a phrase on the currency.

This is also a constitutional debate.

This is an issue that other religions have with the currency.

ban christmas trees in gov't bldgs because they think its a christian holiday? wut? that pagan shit that was around 1000 years before christ and is now so far away from anything religious thanks to hallmark and toys r us... once again, just don't give a fuck. especially when its in a town of 100 people, who all attend the same church.

You have a lot of other celebrations during that time. Why acknowledge only one? Better to just be neutral.

I believe all government property should be 100% neutral to any organization, religious or not.

ban prayer from schools? as long as nobodies trying to force me to do it, once again, couldn't give a fuck.

Again, constitutional issue here. Favouring one religion over another. Just stay neutral and get on with the important shit like learning how to spell.

its a lot of money and a lot of lawsuits to get rid of problems that don't exist simply because "OMG ITS KINDA SORTA RELIGIOUS!"

just. don't. give. a. fuck.

Personal preference here.

that and war on churches and anyone religious, trying to force them into being non beleivers. how is that different from being a missionary of some sorts? its like a reverse inquisition.

now, i realize thats not all atheists (again, i claim to be one), but its definitely the vocal ones. just like most christians i know are perfectly fine individuals, and a few are complete ass hats.

so the blanket statement of "if atheists ran this country it'd be more chill"... i find to be bullshit. gotta find people like me that just. don't. give. a. fuck.

Whoa. Atheist (some) are trying to force people into being non-believers? I have not seen this. Makes me think you might be misconstruing Atheist want for people to not be religious as trying to force them to not be religious.

The problem I see with having a "I don't care" attitude towards religion, is that if everyone were to act that way, they would push every single one of their zany beliefs into law and would force all to live accordingly to their ideals. You need to have a counter weight, and that need is what created the Atheist movement, and that is exactly what the Atheist movement is all about. Counterbalancing to religion.