GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

I would like to support bills closing coal plants and other fuel emission restriction standards becuase I would like to breathe without sneezing or having a sore throat. Fuck global warming.

I would like to support bills closing coal plants and other fuel emission restriction standards becuase I would like to breathe without sneezing or having a sore throat. Fuck global warming.

So you're blaming coal for your sore throat? I would have thought something else.

Duke will love this.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott orders random drug testing of state employees
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ing-testing-of-state-employees-drug-screening

The kicker is classic.

dude cuts funding on everything, but then adds funding to do randoms on his employees. And serious amounts of testing. 4 times a year per employee. (wtf)

Sold the state aircraft (which he had no right too) to his buddies.

Is removing all corporate tax.

Won't do press conferences, instead does Facebook meetings.

Spent 50 million to set up his pals.

I'm still amazed that people actually though he wouldn't pull this kind of shit once he got into office.

Last edited:
it was my understanding everyone knew he was about the most corrupt sonnuva bitch in the world before the elections... why the fuck did he get voted in? :confused:

anyways, i don't exactly disagree with randoms on all gov't employees, but he should at least use industry standards (which is nowhere near 4x a year. more like once every 2-3 years.), and his own clinics shouldn't be awarded any contracts due to conflicts of interest.

it was my understanding everyone knew he was about the most corrupt sonnuva bitch in the world before the elections... why the fuck did he get voted in? :confused:

anyways, i don't exactly disagree with randoms on all gov't employees, but he should at least use industry standards (which is nowhere near 4x a year. more like once every 2-3 years.), and his own clinics shouldn't be awarded any contracts due to conflicts of interest.

Probably the same way Bush was voted in the first time. Fucking Florida.