GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

Fucking faggots, go smoke some god damn shitcock you crapmunchers. What the fuck is wrong with you six year old felchmongering ass churros? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND YOU PUSS RIDDEN CUNTBAGS? FUCKING TWATS NEED TO GET A GOD DAMNED GRIP ON YOUR LACKING MEMBERS AND GET A FUCKING GOD DAMN CLUE!

Worthless pieces of low IQ industrial grade twice crapped dogshit. FUCK!
tsrh

With all those tax breaks all the rich people in this country have received, you'd think they'd be making the fuck out of some jobs by now.

There are alot of jobs being made the problem is they are not in areas people want. Alot of companies cut roles that they realized they no longer need like multiple admins, data entry type jobs etc. There are even multiple jobs that went away and we will never see again. The country cannot help that the jobs being created are lower paying and require less education vs nice corporate jobs. If there aren't things to be built etc you can't just create a million construction jobs that pays what they made before. Its no different than they adjustments that had to be made after the IT burst in 2000. The key problem is people are being lazy and proud. If you lost a job you need to be willing to relocate and take a different job if you want to keep moving forward. But instead most just sit around refusing to take anything under 6 figures. Shit happens sometimes and a job you have today is not guaranteed to be there tomorrow. Most companies are there to make money not to make sure there are enough jobs to go around. It's not the Governments role or place to force and creation of jobs. If you need a job in your skill set and it's not where you live then fucking move. Don't be a skilled ship builder and live in Kansas and bitch that there are no ship building jobs.

Last edited:
mostly this:
There are alot of jobs being made the problem is they are not in areas people want. Alot of companies cut roles that they realized they no longer need like multiple admins, data entry type jobs etc. There are even multiple jobs that went away and we will never see again. The country cannot help that the jobs being created are lower paying and require less education vs nice corporate jobs. If there aren't things to be built etc you can't just create a million construction jobs that pays what they made before. Its no different than they adjustments that had to be made after the IT burst in 2000. The key problem is people are being lazy and proud. If you lost a job you need to be willing to relocate and take a different job if you want to keep moving forward. But instead most just sit around refusing to take anything under 6 figures. Shit happens sometimes and a job you have today is not guaranteed to be there tomorrow. Most companies are there to make money not to make sure there are enough jobs to go around. It's not the Governments role or place to force and creation of jobs. If you need a job in your skill set and it's not where you live then fucking move. Don't be a skilled ship builder and live in Kansas and bitch that there are no ship building jobs.

I disagree somewhat with this:
The country cannot help that the jobs being created are lower paying and require less education vs nice corporate jobs.

I think the 'require' is false. I think it's because you have people eager to work for less money (because it's better than no money) who are willing to learn. Since 80% of all college graduates are out of their major in 2 years anyway coupled with employers that will train you to do it their way, you suddenly wake up and realize "bachelor degree required" has meant that you'll pay a prospective employee more for something you and they don't need. The bottom line is still the bottom line. The jobs 'created' are for less $ because it's available employment. This is partially why highschoolers are one of the highest in unemployment right now. Don't mistake our unemployment as an accurate reflection of satisfaction with their employment. It's more a reflection of these people aren't desperate enough to take a paycut - yet.

Last edited:
eh, I don't see it as much of a start when it won't matter until the big ticket items are considered. problem is you can't simply cut social security and medicare without quite literally letting old people die.

Quote Originally Posted by plot View Post
We should get rid of homeland security, reduce defense spending, and severely reduce social security as well as the taxes that goto social security. Like wise, eliminate ss benefits for people like me and you and reserve it for disabled, etc. instead of simply retired.

it would have to be phased down to this since people for the last seventy years have paid into it and expect it to live on, but the younger generations could have the burden put onto themselves if we didn't pay what we do into ss currently.

that doesn't make any sense. if the younger generation isn't paying into it then there's nothing for those people who have paid into it for the past seventy years to get. it isn't some big piggy bank that everyone saved their money in, gramma's SS check every month comes from our withholdings every two weeks

So grow the problem each year. Great solution you offer. :waw:
(hint:more elderly=more benefits=more growth)

That's not the solution I offered at all. Good job not being able to comprehend a sentence.

You rant in a 1000 directions and can't keep track of what you say.

warren buffet: New Civil War erupts, led by super rich, GOP - Yes, “there’s class warfare, all right,” warns Warren Buffett. “But it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Yes, the rich are making war against us. And yes, they are winning. Why? Because so many are fighting this new American Civil War between the rich and the rest.

in a nutshell he's calling everyone on the GOP team that's not a billionaire an idiot for trolling themselves
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-civil-war-erupts-led-by-super-rich-gop-2011-03-22?pagenumber=1

warren buffet: New Civil War erupts, led by super rich, GOP - Yes, “there’s class warfare, all right,” warns Warren Buffett. “But it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Yes, the rich are making war against us. And yes, they are winning. Why? Because so many are fighting this new American Civil War between the rich and the rest.

in a nutshell he's calling everyone on the GOP team that's not a billionaire an idiot for trolling themselves
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-civil-war-erupts-led-by-super-rich-gop-2011-03-22?pagenumber=1

You just don't understand waw, it's the principle of these policies that people agree with.

So basically you are bragging that your relatives are winning the civil war?

I read this article. Scares the hell out of me as I've been seeing this as how things are going for a while now.

I really don't think there is anything we can do to stop it.

This is basically a FOX news thread, right?

4d46d27d138e2.jpg