GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

If more woman bought their produce smarter and locally instead of going to trendy supermarket #100, this wouldn't be an issue. So, in this case, dead on, it's all the bushes fault.

So, it's your conclusion that it's Bush's fault that women aren't smart enough to buy locally and go to trendy supermarkets instead?

You should stick to impressions.

No. I'm tired of the left making up excuses.

It's sunny out today, yaknow why? Obama. Obama. Obama.

Gas prices went down yesterday, yaknow why? Obama. Obama. Obama.

Gas prices went up today, yaknow why? Bush. Bush. Bush.

You know why thy sell umbrellas? Cuz Bush wouldn't stop the rain.

you're all a one trick pony. ya got nothin'.

Obie wan in all his wisdom and ability to get the best minds in the world together didn't keep unemployment under 8% like he said he would, ya know why? He's full of shit and will tell you anything because he knows you'll believe it. Lemmings.
strawman327.jpg

So, it's your conclusion that it's Bush's fault that women aren't smart enough to buy locally and go to trendy supermarkets instead?

holy crap, you really are not the brightest tool in the shed. I even INTENTIONALLY made sure i kept it lowercase, and used a used the plural 'bushes' and not the possessive 'Bush's'...

What scares me the most is you are representative what the majority of the voting block of the extreme right are. You are letting them run this country into the ground and saying 'THANK YOU' the entire way because, for some god awful reason, you don't have the mental capabilities to actually understand that you are being sold a load of goods. A very obvious, right on out there without even needing a wink bill of goods, and are letting them get away with it...

And for some reason, I actually believed at one point that it was the democrats who had the low IQ dumb ass homers on their team. Now I know it's both, and there isn't a god damn way to derail this train called 'werefucked'...

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Okay. Now explain to me how this is Obama?

Looks to me like all of those index's are pretty much set by free-market forces. Or did we institute price freezes on products and market controls on various core resources.

even though I already know what kind of answer I'm going to get.

And I got exactly what I expected. A rather ill conceived bite at some obvious sarcasm, and a complete ignore of an honest, open question.

holy crap, you really are not the brightest tool in the shed. I even INTENTIONALLY made sure i kept it lowercase, and used a used the plural 'bushes' and not the possessive 'Bush's'...

What scares me the most is you are representative what the majority of the voting block of the extreme right are. You are letting them run this country into the ground and saying 'THANK YOU' the entire way because, for some god awful reason, you don't have the mental capabilities to actually understand that you are being sold a load of goods. A very obvious, right on out there without even needing a wink bill of goods, and are letting them get away with it...

And for some reason, I actually believed at one point that it was the democrats who had the low IQ dumb ass homers on their team. Now I know it's both, and there isn't a god damn way to derail this train called 'werefucked'...

Love it!

oh noes. :(

President Obama Won’t Get his Sunshine Award

by Keith Koffler on March 16, 2011, 4:08 pm

A ceremony today to allow good government groups to give President Obama the “Sunshine Week” award for his commitment to open and transparent government has been scratched due to “changes in the president’s schedule,” a White House official told reporters today.

There was skepticism about the reasoning among some White House reporters who were picking up mixed assessments from openness advocates about Obama’s record on transparent governing. There was also snickering among some in the press corps today who compared the award to the Nobel Prize he received in 2009, which was clearly given in anticipation of accomplishments not yet achieved.

uh no, that's not what the nobel prize was for. do a modicum of research before you spout the fuck off. though I know you won't, you'd rather post about absolutely worthless shit because you clearly don't have the mental capacity to offer a cogent argument that didn't stem from wnd

lolz. So I point out the emperors clothes & the lemmings resort to sameole sameole dem playbook crap.

no surprises here.

modicum of research semper? you and the other stooges would do well to form an original thought. not that anyone is expecting it.
The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.[/QUOTE]this is funny shit. Someone staple a copy of this Nobel presser to the reports of what's going on in the middle east and mail them to him. He could at least repeat that 'all options are on the table' line again.
obama m.o. stand back, watch it happen, then claim the results were your goals. lemmings cheer.

Last edited:
the grapes - so sour

so you're really using that as some sort of point? that he was given an award? I'm face palming at 110% over here.