GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

actually it does. The states all around us have their heads out of their asses.

IL just hiked our income tax 66%. Nooooo, we don't need to cut spending. . . . lolzzzz
quit bitching, petunia

it went up by 2%. big fucking deal

Last edited:
you're seriously fooling yourself. this is more backwards ass bible thumping rep BS. WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

amazing what happens when private industry dictates what happens. They pay for trees that bear fruit and ESC doesn't.

oh crickey. where do i begin with this one?

a) first and foremost. what the fuck does this have to do with anything? you could have said "ying nong wing ping fung nog ning pong", and it would have made as much sence.

b) private industries will only pay for tree that bear fruit as long as they can continue to make a profit from it. when they can't, they don't give two fucks about you and will stop paying for those trees.

c) you're god damn right that private industry "dictates". they are the modern dictatorship that you, me and everyone else here live under.

d) fruit bearing trees and embryonic stem cell research? really?

e) will you grow the fuck up already.

you're seriously fooling yourself. this is more backwards ass bible thumping rep BS. WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Which children?

The children they cancelled medical insurance for?

Or the children they fuck in churches?

this is straight out of the george bush playbook as well. he band it for most of his 2 terms iirc.

Yep. Hence why ASCs have been researched more than ESCs, and in turn ASCs have produced more results.

More research, more results. Funny how that works.

They haven't even exhausted the US line of ESC's that can be worked on and you've already got your hand up the vajajays fishing around for more.

Come on, how 'bout asking her out for a drink first.

How about telling her to shut up like the whore that she is?

amazing what happens when private industry dictates what happens. They pay for trees that bear fruit and ESC doesn't.

private industry did not dictate what happened, government did

you are all about the government interfering in peoples lives, aren't you. commie.

They haven't even exhausted the US line of ESC's that can be worked on and you've already got your hand up the vajajays fishing around for more.

Come on, how 'bout asking her out for a drink first.
they haven't exhausted it because they haven't been allowed to. I hope you're not seriously suggesting that women are being forced to give up their embryos

So if Republicans are pro-life, how can they say Obama isn't an American citizen?

He was definitely, irrefutably conceived in Hawaii.

/John Stewart

Last edited:
So if Republicans are pro-life? How can they say Obama isn't an American citizen.

He was definitely, irrefutably conceived in Hawaii.

/John Stewart

I loved the reaction from the audience. They had no idea where he was going then bam! logic bomb!