GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

wheres your budget proposal to save trillions? cmon bitch, you keep saying that they have to cut spending. so put something forth and actually suggest where the cuts should come from

tens of billions is a drop in the bucket.

It's still a start (penny a day doubling it each day for 30 days theory)

It's still a start (penny a day doubling it each day for 30 days theory)

eh, I don't see it as much of a start when it won't matter until the big ticket items are considered. problem is you can't simply cut social security and medicare without quite literally letting old people die. so I seriously challenge people to propose something that would allow us to spend within our means but understand that even shutting down every single thing the government does won't make that happen so complaining about education or food stamps is pretty goddamn disingenuous at best

great, so the guys making 24k a year are now making 12? that's a brilliant solution when the problem is at the higher levels. more importantly, how the hell do you expect any quality people to work for the government when the pay is shit and they can make more in the private sector? the last thing we need is to scrape the bottom of the barrel in hiring the people that run the government

naturally you would extend this to the military, correct?

but 84 billion. out of three trillion. keep trying. nothing you say means jack shit until you've addressed how to fix social security, medicare and defense spending

Last edited:
Semperfag, your problem is you have one gear, Whine. Cut benefits (I reviewed it here) and you whine that it's not fair, people die. Don't increase their benefits and you whine that it's not fair, people die.

You're a waste of digital space.

Cut the benefits.

you're the one that doesn't have jack shit. enjoy it, cuz you're not getting any more.

Last edited:
in other words, you have nothing to offer. if you think that this country will ever accept an idea that simply allows people to die then you are dumber than I thought

people have been paying into the system their entire lives, simply cutting their benefits will not happen. try again. until you've solved the problem then you have no business whining about the cost of programs that are a scant drop in the bucket

Last edited:
Semperfag, your problem is you have one gear, Whine. Cut benefits (I reviewed it here) and you whine that it's not fair, people die. Don't increase their benefits and you whine that it's not fair, people die.

You're a waste of digital space.

Cut the benefits.

you're the one that doesn't have jack shit. enjoy it, cuz you're not getting any more.

Chances are good that if you means test and push back the age for collecting social security, you don't need to cut the paychecks of public workers.