GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

Nothing there says he was still a senator.

lolz!

"Police threatened Marzilli with pepper spray after a foot chase through downtown Lowell because he would not put his hands above his head, according to a police report read in court by prosecutor Richard M. Mucci. Marzilli initially told officers his name was Martin Walsh, he lived in Medford, and was born in 1958. However, he soon revealed his true identity and told police, 'you don't understand ... I'm a state senator.''

"'The defendant began to cry,' Mucci said, reading from the police report. 'He said they could not arrest him, that his life was over.'

straight from the democrat playbook:

James Marzilli (D) said:
'you don't understand ... I'm a state senator.''

fastforward:

James Marzilli (D) said:
The 52-year-old Marzilli pleaded guilty to four counts of annoying and accosting a person of the opposite sex, and one count each of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

He admitted to "sufficient facts" on the most serious charge against him — attempting to commit indecent assault and battery. The judge granted a defense recommendation to continue that case without a finding during his five years of probation. If he complies with the conditions of his probation and does not commit any new crimes during the five-year period, that charge will be dismissed.

ya know why they're dropping the indecent assault & battery? He's 'classy.'

Sorry but that wasn't in the original post. Why don't you ever post the whole article or a link to the whole article?

in the words of lemmy from motorhead, "They all had killer uniforms. I mean, the SS (Nazi) uniform is f---ing brilliant! They were the rock stars of that time."