GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

Not as classy as the Dems. . . we'll work on it for ya. .

A former politician has been sent to jail for three months after he 'accosted four women in a sex-crazed spree over four hours'.

James Marzilli, 52, who is being treated for mental illness, told one woman: ‘The sex is sweet, the sex is sweet, you want it and you want to go with me’, prosecutors said.

The creepy behaviour of the grandfather and former Arlington Democrat state senator in Massachusetts was slammed as ‘repulsive’ and ‘potentially dangerous’ by a judge.

Sentenced: Former Massachusetts senator James Marzilli, 52, has been jailed after 'accosting four women in a sex-crazed spree over a four-hour period'

The spree happened when he was on official business in Lowell in June 2008. One of his victims was handicapped, Lowell Superior Court was told.

He went up to the women on foot and in a car over four hours and made lewd remarks to them. They replied by calling him a ‘pervert’ and telling him to buy a $20 prostitute.

‘He makes the law and then he breaks them,’ one woman told prosecutors.

‘I think he’s an ill man - I really, really do,’ Terrence Kennedy, defending, told the Boston Herald after Marzilli was sent to the Billerica House of Correction.

Go away: The women approached by Marzilli in Lowell called him a 'pervert' and told him to buy a prostitute for $20 instead of harassing them.

He pleaded guilty to charges of accosting, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, in front of superior court Judge Paul Chernoff.

lolwtf?

James Marzilli (D) said:
‘The sex is sweet, the sex is sweet, you want it and you want to go with me’