GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

All you do is troll, not hard to figure out.

read the first sentence of your post. :troll:

If you weren't such a follower of others and had half an ounce of brains you'd understand that the majority of my posts are not trolling posts. Unfirtunately you just like to follow along with those cry baby little piss ants that are consistantly moaning about me posting on their precious forum.

Whatever.. Keep calling me a troll, I honestly don't care. And from now on, when I'm called a troll, I'll make a troll thread..

vacation thread?

dude you lose every time you spout off about some right wing neocon bullshit. don't even pretend you haven't shoved your head so far up glen becks ass that you haven't seen the sun in two years

Most hysterical group, the gay republicans of GOProud :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"are you telling me with a straight face"

he should have said "no I'm telling you with a gay face"

ed was a hell of a lot more hysterical

So is the insinuation here that all Republicans are gay or....what?

No, the idea is that they are hypocrites. Family values hardliners running around with tranny hookers. I don't care. In fact, I think only other Republicans care -- and Democrats that want some cheap ammo.

If you weren't such a follower of others and had half an ounce of brains you'd understand that the majority of my posts are not trolling posts. Unfirtunately you just like to follow along with those cry baby little piss ants that are consistantly moaning about me posting on their precious forum.

Whatever.. Keep calling me a troll, I honestly don't care. And from now on, when I'm called a troll, I'll make a troll thread..
Who are the cry baby little pissants? There can't be that many of them because you got quite a welcome back from most of us after the ban.

What's so shocking about this? Oooooo another politician looking for dick and minge to offset his public image of perfection.

I highly doubt that there's ONE politician out there, and that includes all ranks, that hasn't been a part of some sleazy bullshit.

Except for Ron Paul. He's the only one that pushes for what he really believes in, and that's also been his downfall.

Go Ron!

Or somethiing.

Last edited: