GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
...probably out sucking dick.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/former-republican-rep-chris-lee-was-seeking-transgender-women

A possible explanation as to why former New York Rep. Chris Lee resigned so quickly after it was revealed he was [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]looking [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]for [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]women[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] on Craigslist -- a report said he was also looking for transgender women. [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Gawker[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] said two transgender women from the Washington, D.C.-area contacted the Web site separately to say they exchanged [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]emails[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] with Lee.

The married Lee resigned earlier this month, just three hours after a shirtless [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]photo [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]of[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] him that he emailed to a woman on Craiglist was revealed.

The political world was shocked at the rapid resignation, as many politicians caught in scandals often try to hang on to their offices to the bitter end. But this new revelation could explain why Lee was so quick to walk away.

:elfpenis:

:fly: :fly: :fly:

...probably out sucking dick.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/former-republican-rep-chris-lee-was-seeking-transgender-women

A possible explanation as to why former New York Rep. Chris Lee resigned so quickly after it was revealed he was [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]looking [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]for [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]women[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] on Craigslist -- a report said he was also looking for transgender women. [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Gawker[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] said two transgender women from the Washington, D.C.-area contacted the Web site separately to say they exchanged [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]emails[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] with Lee.

The married Lee resigned earlier this month, just three hours after a shirtless [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]photo [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]of[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] him that he emailed to a woman on Craiglist was revealed.

The political world was shocked at the rapid resignation, as many politicians caught in scandals often try to hang on to their offices to the bitter end. But this new revelation could explain why Lee was so quick to walk away.

:elfpenis:

:fly: :fly: :fly:

that post is a wreck, man :lol:

Better copy & paste:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/n...l-for-ex-lawmaker-dpgonc-20110225-gc_12059396

Craigslist Transgender Scandal for Ex-Lawmaker

Updated: Friday, 25 Feb 2011, 7:15 PM EST
Published : Friday, 25 Feb 2011, 7:15 PM EST

(NewsCore) - Chris Lee, the married New York congressman who resigned after allegedly seeking dates with women on Craigslist, also sought the company of transgender women, Gawker reported Friday.

Following Lee's resignation on Feb. 9, two Washington, D.C.-area transgender women contacted the media gossip website separately, alleging that they had exchanged emails with the two-term congressman.

One of the women, whom Gawker called "Fiona," said she replied to an ad in the "casual encounters" section of Craigslist in January. She said she emailed the link for the ad to herself and she forwarded a copy of the posting to Gawker. Craigslist personals are removed from the website within seven days of posting, so the ad no longer appears on the site.

"New to area," the alleged copy of Lee's ad on Gawker read. "Very fit classy, successful guy. 39, 6ft 190lbs, blond/blue. smooth hard body. Looking for a sexy ts/cd that i can spoil. I promise not to disappoint."

"Ts/cd" is an abbreviation for transsexual/crossdresser.

The language in the ad is similar to the wording he used in the correspondence with a Maryland woman that forced him to resign.

In that correspondence -- in which he responded to the woman who sought someone on Craigslist to prove that not all men on the site were "toads" -- Lee allegedly wrote, "Hi, Hope I'm not a toad :) i'm a very fit fun classy guy. Live in Cap Hill area. 6ft 190lbs blond/blue," he wrote. "39. Lobbyist. I promise not to disappoint."

The last time I checked, I have never made a thread about an individual politician's lack of morals, not even King Slick Willie.

so it's ok to make a stupid thread about a group of democrats you don't like but not ok to make a stupid thread about a single republican he doesn't