GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
No. If you'll recall Barry issued an executive order forbidding fed funds to be used for that. It's the dem's hour of desperation. expect more than just that bullshit.

oh so this is all the Dems fault?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Obama offered MORE cuts than Boehner proposed, and Boehner refused. It's not about the budget or economy anymore. Same with teh concessions the unions in WI gave to Gov Walker, who still passed the bill along anyway.

So I come back again with, "What is the end goal? When you get the power to do anything and pass anything you want through, what's the point?"

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Obama offered MORE cuts than Boehner proposed, and Boehner refused. It's not about the budget or economy anymore. Same with teh concessions the unions in WI gave to Gov Walker, who still passed the bill along anyway.

So I come back again with, "What is the end goal? When you get the power to do anything and pass anything you want through, what's the point?"

Different does not = 'more' suitable.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH

The point is to make Obama not get re-elected. Republicans will use all the legislation that has happened and blame it on Obama.

In fact, some Republicans have flat out admitted this too. (their only goal is to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected)

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
The point is to make Obama not get re-elected. Republicans will use all the legislation that has happened and blame it on Obama.

In fact, some Republicans have flat out admitted this too. (their only goal is to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected)

par for the course. this is pretty much 1st term rhetoric from the executive branch opposition.

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
it would be the same for 3+ partys too. We really need to get back to a system where people have more ownership in making sure they can produce for themselves instead of owning how much they can claim in gov't assistance.

I think rich people are far better at receiving government assistance than you're giving credit for.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
no shit. the country's money issues come from the rich and their corporations getting obscene tax breaks on the backs of everyone else. anyone who doesn't realize it at this point is either stupid or insanely deluded

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
it would be the same for 3+ partys too. We really need to get back to a system where people have more ownership in making sure they can produce for themselves instead of owning how much they can claim in gov't assistance.

Well with more than 2 parties, just sabotaging the one in office doesn't guarantee your party will go into power. That's all.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
I'M NOT EXCLUDING THE RICH. quit trying to create drama. for Christs sake!

me: I don't want any more immigrants coming in w/o signing the register.

random UF member: YOU ARE RACIST! WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST THE REST OF THE WORLD.