GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

Republican Mike Huckabee:

"I would love to know more. What I know is troubling enough. And one thing that I do know is his having grown up in Kenya, his view of the Brits, for example, [is] very different than the average American."

http://www.salon.com/news/mike_huck...tics/war_room/2011/03/01/huckabee_obama_kenya

:lol:

welp, he doesn't know the difference between kenya and indonesia but at least he's come out and said that he doesn't buy into the conspiracy theories that he wasn't born in the US

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bkU44.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-fox-candidates-suspended-20110303,0,2620425.story

Dianne Brandi, the network's executive vice president of legal and business affairs, said in an interview that the channel made the move because Gingrich aides told Fox News executives that the former House speaker is stepping up his exploration of a presidential bid.

While Gingrich is not expected to announce that he is forming a federal exploratory committee this week, he is expected to say in Georgia on Thursday that he is meeting with advisors to explore seeking the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, a Gingrich aide said.

Santorum, a former senator from Pennsylvania, has indicated that he plans to participate in Republican primary debates, Brandi said, "so that leads us to believe he is seriously considering running."

Brandi said the network acted out of journalistic principle.

"We can't have Speaker Gingrich on our payroll while he is in the midst of an exploratory committee to see if he's going to run for office," she said. "It's a clear conflict."

It would be nice if gingrich's camp had a response, but I'm more tickled about the income variances!

Jumping into the race means walking away from lucrative contracts: Santorum was making a little under $100,000 a year at Fox News in a three-year deal set to expire in 2013. Gingrich, who has worked as a contributor for the network since 1999, was getting nearly $1 million a year as part of his latest two-year contract, which would have expired in 2013. Huckabee earns around $500,000 a year in a deal that goes through 2012, while Palin is making $1 million annually in a three-year agreement that goes through the end of 2012.

It would be nice if gingrich's camp had a response, but I'm more tickled about the income variances!

Maybe I am missing something, but what is significant about their earnings and their discrepancies?

Santorum hasn't been on the Fox roster for much time, hence why he isn't earning as much as a contributor that has been on the roster longer, ie Gengrich. Palin makes as much as she does because she can being the numbers in.

Am I missing something?