GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

you do realize healthcare isn't for people like you and me who have good insurance already, right? it's for the 50 million uninsured in the US

What about the millions of uninsured in the US? Their wait times are much longer since they get nothing.

there's more to reality than a soundbite. concentrate.

Fox News and Mercury Radio Arts, which have clashed over the making of “Glenn Beck,” will “work together to develop and produce a variety of television projects for air on the Fox News Channel as well as content for other platforms including Fox News’ digital properties,” the companies said in the statement.​

I don't have insurance to pay for when my car breaks down but lo-and-behold it's a service that gets paid for.

I don't have insurance to pay for when my computer breaks down but lo-and-behold it's a service that gets paid for.

What?

if you'd pull your head out of your ass for 5 seconds you would know that fox has already been planning to dump him. I know that's pretty difficult for you but give it a shot. you might want to put some sunglasses on though because your eyes will be sensitive to the light after being up there so long.

if you'd pull your head out of your ass for 5 seconds you would know that fox has already been planning to dump him. I know that's pretty difficult for you but give it a shot. you might want to put some sunglasses on though because your eyes will be sensitive to the light after being up there so long.

no. beck has been posturing for this for quite some time. Fox would love to keep him.

edit: he's #1 in his time slot & got 200% more viewers than his next closest competitor.

But I can see why you'd be spinning it this way since it's cnn that is the very distant 2nd.

Last edited:

what the fuck does ESL mean/stand for?

If you insure your car voluntarily, before the service was mandatory, and you got into an accident, you would have to pay an exorbiant amount of money. the service to do the work was the same, the car was the same. How you paid for it was different.

If, however, you chose not to afford to get it fixed, you couldn't get to work cheaply anyway because you had to use taxis or private shuttles if busses didn't get in your area. Getting food would be hard unless you stayed within walking distance. And everything would take longer. Your quality of life would suffer greatly without that mobility.

If you didn't have medical insurance (private or public), you would have to find a way to pay for your health care. Your health will still be susceptible to the regular daily routine maintenance and accidents that still have to be paid for, but if you were uninsured, you might choose to not do certain services because they cost too much to do. You might not go to the ER if you toe broke, wrapping it up in a kitchen towel instead because the service would be too costly (literally what some poor young guy did at the ER last time I was there after getting into an accident on his bike involved in a hit and run). Tell me your productivity wouldn't go down because of that. Tell me unmonitored and unassessed conditions are just fine. If proper and swift treatment were applied, more costly and longer term problems would happen if you could just ignore the signs because you can't afford it.

If I did not have insurance right now, I could not afford one ER visit and the treatments afterward. But without insurance I can afford my car if it gets totaled. And my health is more important to the US than my car.

what the fuck does ESL mean/stand for?

If you insure your car voluntarily, before the service was mandatory, and you got into an accident, you would have to pay an exorbiant amount of money. the service to do the work was the same, the car was the same. How you paid for it was different.

If, however, you chose not to afford to get it fixed, you couldn't get to work cheaply anyway because you had to use taxis or private shuttles if busses didn't get in your area. Getting food would be hard unless you stayed within walking distance. And everything would take longer. Your quality of life would suffer greatly without that mobility.

If you didn't have medical insurance (private or public), you would have to find a way to pay for your health care. Your health will still be susceptible to the regular daily routine maintenance and accidents that still have to be paid for, but if you were uninsured, you might choose to not do certain services because they cost too much to do. You might not go to the ER if you toe broke, wrapping it up in a kitchen towel instead because the service would be too costly (literally what some poor young guy did at the ER last time I was there after getting into an accident on his bike involved in a hit and run). Tell me your productivity wouldn't go down because of that. Tell me unmonitored and unassessed conditions are just fine. If proper and swift treatment were applied, more costly and longer term problems would happen if you could just ignore the signs because you can't afford it.

If I did not have insurance right now, I could not afford one ER visit and the treatments afterward. But without insurance I can afford my car if it gets totaled. And my health is more important to the US than my car.

Paul Ryan disagrees. :fly: