GAY RELUBRICANTS Where are you now? lulz

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Also, I remember paying over $4 for gas while Bush was in office. So go suck eggs..

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
:lol:

If only the US president had any sort of control over the price of gas, then you'd have something there..

see at least when you troll you actually bring something worthwhile to the table. you're annoying and wrong most of the time but at least you're not a complete fucking idiot like him

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
:lol:

see at least when you troll you actually bring something worthwhile to the table. you're annoying and wrong most of the time but at least you're not a complete fucking idiot like him

Wrong? Most of the time? :lol: Bitch please..

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Quote Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Harold of the Rocks View Post
If only the US president had any sort of control over the price of gas, then you'd have something there..

Wrong? Most of the time? :lol: Bitch please..

When the Obama halts drilling in the gulf he doesn't control price?

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

girls, quit fluffing your hair, sit down and put your books under your desk.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
When the Obama halts drilling in the gulf he doesn't control price?

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

girls, quit fluffing your hair, sit down and put your books under your desk.

ooohhh I can play this game too!!

When Bush deregulates drilling in the gulf, the biggest drilling disaster ever happens, and (omg!) it didn't affect the price of gas! :rolleyes:

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Notice, the link said the first 26 months, not the last 26 months.

I knew that.. it's just a ploy by right wingers to use meaningless facts to bad mouth Obama..

When the whole picture is painted, they look even worse..

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
first you say the president doesn't control prices, now you say he does. and semperfag says you're not an idiot.

smh.

You're the idiot for not understanding he was playing the same game you were. Playing the game and believing it are two different things.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
I'm not even out on a limb saying you're an idiot. He made up some claim, it was refuted, then he refuted it.

I made up some claim? You actually think the US president has control of gas prices? Oh shit, Son! :lol: :lol: :lol: