Relocation experiences? Might be moving to San Antonio

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
So i just got off a phone interview that seemingly went very well and apparently i should be hearing from HR by tomorrow afternoon to work out details for an in-person interview.

It's sort of nerve racking as i've never really REALLY considered moving out of florida although i've toyed with the idea. What do you all think? The job market is getting better, but this position would be great. Alot of opportunity for advancement, great people of whom i've worked with previously and they know the work i can do. The prospect is exciting but i can't help flip-flopping between a new life and keeping my old one, scared and happy.

What would you folks do?

There is nothing saying that you can't move back at a later date. You do what you have to so you can survive now. I know if I was laid off I wouldn't blink at relocating for a job. But also keep in mind that your job is not your life. Don't let it control all of your choices if you don't want to go.

Definitely going to want to learn Spanish. And buy some bigger clothes. San Antonio has the best Messican food on earth.

If the money is right and the company is good, I'd say go for it. It could be the greatest thing that's ever happened to you. I'm sure Floptical would cast three thumbs up for change.

yes, i've pretty much lived here all my life.

All I know is that my family has moved approximately 15 times and I've moved by myself once and it only sounds scary.

You move. You make new friends and start new relationships and eventually it feels like home.

Maybe there is a miata club in Texas.

Just think of all the woman waiting to file restraining orders against you in San Antonio.

Mexican women don't file restraining orders. They just get loud and gesture a lot and then spread their legs again for more babies. No offense to any Yammy's that probably aren't reading this.