Religion

fly said:
Original sin, my friend, original sin...

We're all bad, according to Christianity anyway...

Christianity is not a monolithic religion just as atheists and agnostics are not monolithic in their beliefs. While there are sects that believe we are born corrupt that is not what I believe. I believe that we are born imperfectly and struggle to perfection with the help of Christ. Even the sects that believe that we are born corrupt/evil; believe once you accept Christ into your life that while you are still imperfect you are no longer corrupt/evil.

fly said:
You're the worst of em. :p

btw, I haven't mentioned it to Zoe yet, but I want to come back up there when the aquarium opens. So we all need to get together, if possible.

it opens on my birfday. it's a good idea for y'all to come up.

Arátoeldar said:
Christianity is not a monolithic religion just as atheists and agnostics are not monolithic in their beliefs. While there are sects that believe we are born corrupt that is not what I believe. I believe that we are born imperfectly and struggle to perfection with the help of Christ. Even the sects that believe that we are born corrupt/evil; believe once you accept Christ into your life that while you are still imperfect you are no longer corrupt/evil.
imperfect, corrupt, tomato, tomato. :p