WTF Religion trumps budget

You are giving yourself way more credit than you deserve.

Heck I'm not the only one saying it. Look at the posts made when I come back. Look I don't give a rat's ass how popular this forum is, or how well it's doing. People brought up the idea of separating the taboo threads with the general threads. I just wanted to say how I think that's a bad idea. If y'all want to do it, go right ahead. Like I said, I really don't care enough..

Heck I'm not the only one saying it. Look at the posts made when I come back. Look I don't give a rat's ass how popular this forum is, or how well it's doing. People brought up the idea of separating the taboo threads with the general threads. I just wanted to say how I think that's a bad idea. If y'all want to do it, go right ahead. Like I said, I really don't care enough..

In the grand scheme of things, nothing matters.

Oohhh shiny.

The only time I remember lack posts was when Theac banned everyone and when we would get a rash of Mikey, Mikey dupes, or people Mikey brought to the forum got out of hand.

There were posts before you joined and posts while you were gone. Just because you didn't like the amount of activity doesn't mean we didn't. Personal preference.

Ok, next time I come back and people say it was boring without me I'll just tell them to suck it up and realize how good they got it.