[Release] SchmilKeNBerrieS XMB Theme for PSP

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
Dunno how many of you play the PSP, but here's my latest creation. :)

This ain't no juice and cookies, its SchmilKeNBerrieS for 3.40oe and 3.51m33 AND 3.52m33! :)

[youtubevid]http://www.youtube.com/v/IyBMZ_1_bf0[/youtubevid]

I think Vibestar put it best and I will warn you the same with his words because this is said so well it should be a standard...so starting that standardization here's the implied risk waiver documentary!

This package includes a VSH.prx, update_plugin.prx and paf.prx so be carefull...... I'm (like always) not responsible for your actions..
You can open up the zip and dump all inside the flash0 folder into the flash0:/
If you do it manually never put it in KD or MODULE, never never never ever
Oh and make a backup of your files (like all the rco and the vsh.prx,update_plugin.prx and paf.prx)

This must be read carefully

Warning: This great effects can be done by the last hack from Bstronga. It's a paf.prx hack and the compressed rco have is 2.15mb big ! So before flashing this theme, check that you have enouf flash0 space (you can remove the DIC folder). Now when you whant to relfash a custom paf.prx and you have not more space left than 2.15mb your flash will say there is not enouf space. To fix this flash the orignal paf.prx back and than a custom one.
Always check if you have some space left on your flash0 (like 250kb) before you quit recovery.

THIS IS REALLY TRICKY STUFF, i didn't have a problem with it but that's no garanty....

Thank you Vibestar for those wonderful words!

None of this could have been possible without bstronga, maxime, zinga burger and takeshi's programming and hex decryption and skills
S3v3n32, Undertaxxx, skyfox2k, vibestar, evolve and members of the XMBTA for pushing the XMB creativity right out of the box
Original Mac Blueberry icons by djaart
Volume bar based on djaart's battery, resized and repositioned by SchmilK
Mac rotating wheel by Afiser is used somewhere in the theme but i forgot where.
Topmenu recreation and positioning my SchmilK
Battery bar created by SchmilK
Volume bar based on djaart's battery
WiFi busy/loading icon created by SchmilK
Wallpaper created by SchmilK
Opening and background Waves created by SchmilK
XMB Sound effects created by SchmilK's voice and a microphone (sorry I don't have two turntables :( )

Here you go...

SB3.PNG

SB2.PNG

SB1.PNG

SB5.PNG

http://evolvexmb.com/Main/modules/wordpress/?p=91

Sarah says my car is no good for the road head cause of the stupid shifter being in the way :( sure wish she rode in my Land Rover when i had that LMAO

bah, that's no excuse...I've gotten roadhead in manual cars

Blah blah blah, you are so pimp you get road head OUTSIDE of the car blah blah blah. Yes you are the stud, you vette-driving hottie. We get it.

Blah blah blah, you are so pimp you get road head OUTSIDE of the car blah blah blah. Yes you are the stud, you vette-driving hottie. We get it.

I'm not bragging...who the hell hasn't had roadhead? I'm just saying...

if you haven't had roadhead, what are you waiting for? :D
just like anything else in life, if you want it, get it...if you don't get it you only have yourself to blame :)

I thought about getting a PSP for a few months, but then I realized that Sony hates everything that is good in this world, so I didn't.

i was thinking of getting into the psp scene awhile back, but i felt i was going to get scammed by this guy i was going to buy one from... and have yet to consider getting one yet.

I think its possible you could totally get couch head while playing the psp i think!
:spank:

i enjoy the psp...sit on the couch and play some games while sarah watches something i wouldn't watch on tv LOL...

You can encode dvd or ANY video type that you can download or make your self into an mp4 compatible video that plays right off the memory stick. I do that and play it in the car while i drive. ;)

MP3 play on it too.

Once you get custom firmware you can then play any console emulator or homebrew game as well, there is a VERY LARGE collection and these guys are getting damn good at programming.

WIth the custom firmware you can also take your UMD disks, and rip them to an ISO to play off the memory stick which more than doubles the battery life, and while you are doing that you might as well rip out the wasted space videos and or music int eh game and turn some games from 600mb down to 80 mb! :eek:

PSP is sweet...and now it is a canvas for my creativity. :D Heres 2 more screenshots of my PS3PO theme that i made a while back based off the playstatoin 3 icons...one picture is me that i redrew vectorized, the other is some chick that was in the right pose off the internet that i did the same thing.

On these i made the icons, the wave, the volume bar, the battery, and the backgrounds as
well.

Oh and the battery that is a PSP i called it the 'back to the future battery' cause as it dies the psp fades away like the photos in the movie LMAO

battery3.jpg

PS3PO5.jpg

PS3PO1.jpg

Last edited: