GAY Regarding Crazy Bald Irish Chicks...

OMGGG! that's my secret weapon!
my friends are like, "how'd you get HER?!!
me: "i bought her ugly friend a drink and pretended she didn't exist"!

that shit really works, guys! :)

except for the moments when the hot friend is like 'oh thank god I got someone else to play wingman for me. Now I can run off and bang that tattoo'd bad boy eye'n me by the Golden Tee'

she definitely has mental issues, but the thing that got her the most flak, the pope thing, was actually pretty legit, it's just that people in the US didn't yet really know a lot of the shit going in that she was protesting against (Magdalene laundries/mass graves, the Catholic Church as an institution covering up and protecting abusive priests, etc)

she definitely has mental issues, but the thing that got her the most flak, the pope thing, was actually pretty legit, it's just that people in the US didn't yet really know a lot of the shit going in that she was protesting against (Magdalene laundries/mass graves, the Catholic Church as an institution covering up and protecting abusive priests, etc)

People in the US knew it. The issue was the timing and the format. We still hadn't entered a world (at that time) where people were pushing agendas in inappropriate venues. It was a musical guest on SNL. She was just there to play music.

Nowdays, everyone does it every chance they get.

America was a little more enjoyable when everyone didn't think their voice and opinion NEEDED to be heard.

Omg, did you see her pic, what is she, 80 years old, or a meth head?!?
The bald thing always turned me off, and the shrieking. And the politics.
Her and I are the same age. Back when she started the bald schtick, i had hair down to my ass.
I've changed with the times, and with my hair follicles.
Kinda like Flava Flavs clock, eventually its wise to grow and change.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD