GAY Regarding Crazy Bald Irish Chicks...

I met and partied with him at a club in Toronto like 10 years ago
I was high on Ecstasy and kept calling him Snipley Wes.
He's also really really really short

I've heard that before too. Apparently he's also only like 5'6".

When I was stationed in Germany, every Irish and English barmaid you ever saw was smoking hot. Didn't take long at all to bust the stereotypes and realize they kept the good ones for themselves and sent us the scrubs. Never saw a Scot in any bar that needed to make a profit though.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Spinning out carpet I throw up fibers into the mainstream where were you when Jackie Onassis became the wife of the billionaire ho the sea turned into the mouths of those unfortunate enough to breed

Last edited:
So, some one meets a cool movie star, athlete or whatever and if they're short it is the first thing we point out.

Why do we do that?

The dude played Blade man, he's thousands of times cooler than all of us suckers combined yet we point out he's short.

Why? To make ourselves feel better?

HA-HA! Wesley's short.

Well I felt a little better.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I saw my favorite curler of all time yesteday at the mall. Ive been in love with her for years.

I didnt talk to her though. I waited until she was distracted on her phone and then I walked by and snuck off a few pictures. Just like any normal person would.

I saw my favorite curler of all time yesteday at the mall. Ive been in love with her for years.

I didnt talk to her though. I waited until she was distracted on her phone and then I walked by and snuck off a few pictures. Just like any normal person would.

Im confused
One of these things?

remington-hair-curler-ci18.jpg

I mean, I guess theyre cool and all...but....:confused: