Red-necks everywhere

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to visit my mother long enough to take in this event. Nothing like a badass hill-climb.

Last edited:
Just got some more details on what happened. Apprently this was just one of many cars that burst into flames that day. The driver hopped out and tried to put the fire out with his shirt, then something blew up and it rolled down into the crowd. They tried water on it but that just made it smoke more. Eventually they used a hose that shoots sand to cover the fire up. I'm curious how the hell a hose shoots sand, but that's all I know.

Just got some more details on what happened. Apprently this was just one of many cars that burst into flames that day. The driver hopped out and tried to put the fire out with his shirt, then something blew up and it rolled down into the crowd. They tried water on it but that just made it smoke more. Eventually they used a hose that shoots sand to cover the fire up. I'm curious how the hell a hose shoots sand, but that's all I know.

google sand blaster

it's what they use to scrape paint off of surfaces. it's just compressed air and sand at a high speed.

that brings up a good point. i didnt realize there were different "sand blasting" materials. they use wood chips and other things as well. that way it doesnt pit the surface
yeah, i think they call it media blasting or something. sometimes they use steel shot or plastic bits.

nice, and when i originally read this thread. i though someone got lost in moon lake, or hudson.

for those of you that dont know about this place.

its kinda like a safe haven for anybody that is missing teeth, engages in sexual activities with relatives, has a pick-up truck with out a bed, paints the entire side of there trailer with a rebel flag, or if you find your-self randomly yelling git-er-done, or the south will rise again.

other qualifing factors include, people that think the dukes of hazard theme song is out national anthem, if you cried during talladega nights, and you heard coon dogs.