recommend some music

I just finished Vol.2 of VMT for those in the know. Same address as last time and .iso's are available of the set.

For those that don't and may care, I've started writing a music journal that I'm going to try and publish every other month. I try and chronical my endless trolling for new music. Genres covered are indie rock, alternative, alt-country, newgrass, singer-songwriters, folk, jazz, funk, ska, and just about whatever the hell else I find interesting. Sorry, no emo rock, j-pop, metal, or electronica, so that pretty much rules out 90% of this forum by the looks of this thread.

Will it also have links so that I may steal said music?

OOOOOH

:runs away:

It has links for one full song from every album. Its meant for evaluation only, much like the sampler CDs in Paste or Relix. In theory you could just steal the song and be done with it, but since 90% of the artists I'm reviewing are indie and/or unknown, that's like stealing food from a Somali kid.

It has links for one full song from every album. Its meant for evaluation only, much like the sampler CDs in Paste or Relix. In theory you could just steal the song and be done with it, but since 90% of the artists I'm reviewing are indie and/or unknown, that's like stealing food from a Somali kid.

Link?
Just PM it to me if you dont care to post it.
Thx sweetums.

Your answer brought me little to no pleasure.

buckethead
porcupine tree
morphine
soul coughing
the black keys
ween
the black crowes
soundgarden
stone temple pilots
etc